A State of Mind
“We should try to develop the love of Beauty, which is at the foundation of our being.” Eugene Fersen
Even a novice photographer can capture the scenic beauty and power of Alaska on an iPad. And, there is more to it than meets the eye!
Summer doesn’t last long in Alaska, but it is beautiful, green with mild weather and swollen rivers and lakes from melting snow.
The states of water can be used to symbolize the states of mind.
Liquid water is in a state of fluidity and active movement, representing consciousness.
If our mind is clear, calm and receptive it better reflects our True, beautiful individual character and its unlimited quality, like the open sky.
However, if our mind is muddied and rippled by negative attitudes or harmful desires it will reflect a troubled personality and life.
With Light and Love, Portia SLB
Science of Being on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Viewed Entries
- Numerology for 2018 and your potential for empowering it
- Clearing the energy of 2017
- Why the ego is not the enemy and a mysterious method of transformation
- 4 easy mindful steps to turn painful, ugly feelings into an evolutionary benefit
- 2 emotional seductions that caress you daily and how to overcome them
- Meditation: Om; an esoteric projection reaching into the 4th Dimension
- 4 uninhibited ways to open yourself to unlimited potential
- Meditation to consider: Regaining Harmony
Building to Spirit
Comments; Your Insights
Anonymous on Numerology for 2018 and your p… MelissaLB on 4 easy mindful steps to turn p… scienceofbeingblog on 2 emotional seductions that ca… Anonymous on 2 emotional seductions that ca… scienceofbeingblog on Meditation: Om; an esoteric pr… Anonymous on Meditation: Om; an esoteric pr…
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry, Truisms,….
- Finding Beauty
- Keys to Happiness
- Liberating Your Soul
- New Year and Numerology
- Power of Emotion
- shaping your reality
- The human ego and the Spiritual Ego
- The Universal Laws
- World & Self Development: Terrorism
- World & Self Development: Terrorism, ….
- Live and Love Life!