A State of Mind
“We should try to develop the love of Beauty, which is at the foundation of our being.” Eugene Fersen
Even a novice photographer can capture the scenic beauty and power of Alaska on an iPad. And, there is more to it than meets the eye!
Summer doesn’t last long in Alaska, but it is beautiful, green with mild weather and swollen rivers and lakes from melting snow.
The states of water can be used to symbolize the states of mind.
Liquid water is in a state of fluidity and active movement, representing consciousness.
If our mind is clear, calm and receptive it better reflects our True, beautiful individual character and its unlimited quality, like the open sky.
However, if our mind is muddied and rippled by negative attitudes or harmful desires it will reflect a troubled personality and life.
With Light and Love, Portia SLB
Science of Being on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Viewed Entries
- The Best!
- Are you bad? Fat? Special? 4 ways to construct a positive self-image without self-importance
- We all are mothers in the Female Principle: the Law of Gender you may not be conscious of, Part 8
- It’s not only about sex, reality programming; The Law of Gender, Part 2/2
- Mindful Observation: 6 mind blowing expansions that impact your life
- The key to rekindle love when when you place the blame on them!
- The Waterfall Effect
- 4 Essentials to step outside the ego’s paradox
Building to Spirit
Comments; Your Insights
MelissaLB on We all are mothers in the Fema… Anonymous on Are you bad? Fat? Special? 4 w… scienceofbeingblog on chinese square coin Don Oliver on chinese square coin scienceofbeingblog on It’s not only about sex,… Anonymous on It’s not only about sex,…
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry, Truisms,….
- Finding Beauty
- Keys to Happiness
- Liberating Your Soul
- New Year and Numerology
- Power of Emotion
- shaping your reality
- The human ego and the Spiritual Ego
- The Universal Laws
- World & Self Development: Terrorism
- World & Self Development: Terrorism, ….
- Live and Love Life!