A State of Mind
“We should try to develop the love of Beauty, which is at the foundation of our being.” Eugene Fersen
Even a novice photographer can capture the scenic beauty and power of Alaska on an iPad. And, there is more to it than meets the eye!
Summer doesn’t last long in Alaska, but it is beautiful, green with mild weather and swollen rivers and lakes from melting snow.
The states of water can be used to symbolize the states of mind.
Liquid water is in a state of fluidity and active movement, representing consciousness.
If our mind is clear, calm and receptive it better reflects our True, beautiful individual character and its unlimited quality, like the open sky.
However, if our mind is muddied and rippled by negative attitudes or harmful desires it will reflect a troubled personality and life.
With Light and Love, Portia SLB
Science of Being on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Viewed Entries
- 4 uninhibited ways to open yourself to unlimited potential
- Meditation to consider: Regaining Harmony
- Your Destiny – 7 indications you are on the right path
- How should we fight evil in the world?
- 10 Signs you are oblivious to the biggest problem that plagues you. And how in a strange way that problem is also a blessing
- Vacation: Are You avoiding your spiritual journey? 5 ways for it to be a catalyst
- 4 square reasons the Star Exercise is a spiritual lifeline
- Your great asset and great burden; the pendulum swings
Building to Spirit
Comments; Your Insights
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry, Truisms,….
- Finding Beauty
- Keys to Happiness
- Liberating Your Soul
- New Year and Numerology
- Power of Emotion
- shaping your reality
- The Universal Laws
- World & Self Development: Terrorism
- World & Self Development: Terrorism, ….
- Live and Love Life!