A State of Mind
“We should try to develop the love of Beauty, which is at the foundation of our being.” Eugene Fersen
Even a novice photographer can capture the scenic beauty and power of Alaska on an iPad. And, there is more to it than meets the eye!
Summer doesn’t last long in Alaska, but it is beautiful, green with mild weather and swollen rivers and lakes from melting snow.
The states of water can be used to symbolize the states of mind.
Liquid water is in a state of fluidity and active movement, representing consciousness.
If our mind is clear, calm and receptive it better reflects our True, beautiful individual character and its unlimited quality, like the open sky.
However, if our mind is muddied and rippled by negative attitudes or harmful desires it will reflect a troubled personality and life.
With Light and Love, Portia SLB
Science of Being on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Viewed Entries
- Mindful Observation: 6 mind blowing expansions that impact your life
- The key to rekindle love when when you place the blame on them!
- The Waterfall Effect
- 4 Essentials to step outside the ego’s paradox
- Numerology for 2018 and your potential for empowering it
- Clearing the energy of 2017
- Why the ego is not the enemy and a mysterious method of transformation
- 4 easy mindful steps to turn painful, ugly feelings into an evolutionary benefit
Building to Spirit
Comments; Your Insights
scienceofbeingblog on Mindful Observation: 6 mind bl… Vicky on Mindful Observation: 6 mind bl… scienceofbeingblog on Conscious Breath Sekinat Habeeb on Conscious Breath Pat Neesen on The Waterfall Effect garylopezwatts on The Waterfall Effect
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry, Truisms,….
- Finding Beauty
- Keys to Happiness
- Liberating Your Soul
- New Year and Numerology
- Power of Emotion
- shaping your reality
- The human ego and the Spiritual Ego
- The Universal Laws
- World & Self Development: Terrorism
- World & Self Development: Terrorism, ….
- Live and Love Life!