A State of Mind
“We should try to develop the love of Beauty, which is at the foundation of our being.” Eugene Fersen
Even a novice photographer can capture the scenic beauty and power of Alaska on an iPad. And, there is more to it than meets the eye!
Summer doesn’t last long in Alaska, but it is beautiful, green with mild weather and swollen rivers and lakes from melting snow.
The states of water can be used to symbolize the states of mind.
Liquid water is in a state of fluidity and active movement, representing consciousness.
If our mind is clear, calm and receptive it better reflects our True, beautiful individual character and its unlimited quality, like the open sky.
However, if our mind is muddied and rippled by negative attitudes or harmful desires it will reflect a troubled personality and life.
With Light and Love, Portia SLB
Science of Being on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Viewed Entries
- 4 essentials for creating harmony in your life
- Unexpected help in the Creative Fire!
- Mindful in love making and Self-centeredness – 2 unconventional methods for positive change!
- A real world Self-protection method that’s a mystical experience
- 3 surprising self-defeating patterns you may not recognize, and one is wanting enlightenment!
- It hurts so good: The beauty of pain; it’s not for the faint of heart
- Did you know the Law of Attraction reveals false beliefs about ourselves?
- Fiery Love, commitment to spiritual partnership and transmitting Universal Energy and Love to the World
Building to Spirit
Comments; Your Insights
- Live and Love Life!