A State of Mind
“We should try to develop the love of Beauty, which is at the foundation of our being.” Eugene Fersen
Even a novice photographer can capture the scenic beauty and power of Alaska on an iPad. And, there is more to it than meets the eye!
Summer doesn’t last long in Alaska, but it is beautiful, green with mild weather and swollen rivers and lakes from melting snow.
The states of water can be used to symbolize the states of mind.
Liquid water is in a state of fluidity and active movement, representing consciousness.
If our mind is clear, calm and receptive it better reflects our True, beautiful individual character and its unlimited quality, like the open sky.
However, if our mind is muddied and rippled by negative attitudes or harmful desires it will reflect a troubled personality and life.
With Light and Love, Portia SLB
Science of Being on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Viewed Entries
- The Heart chakra – the sacred Inner chamber
- The value of Loyalty
- Reading this is an indication that you are ready
- Today’s consideration of water and fear
- Today’s consideration: You embarrassed?
- Today’s consideration of relationships
- Pouty lips and spiritual possibilities
- Decoding numerical messages of 2019
Building to Spirit
Comments; Your Insights
Anonymous on The Heart chakra – the s… Science of Being on Conscious Breath Anonymous on Conscious Breath Science of Being on Reading this is an indication… Anonymous on Reading this is an indication… Science of Being on Today’s consideration: Y…
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry, Truisms,….
- Finding Beauty
- Keys to Happiness
- Liberating Your Soul
- New Year and Numerology
- Power of Emotion
- shaping your reality
- The human ego and the Spiritual Ego
- The Universal Laws
- World & Self Development: Terrorism
- World & Self Development: Terrorism, ….
- Live and Love Life!