It’s not only about sex, The Law of Gender, Part 7
Most of us unconsciously fear enlightenment and what it means for our human life. At the same time we urn to hear the voice of wisdom and inner guidance of our intuition. We always get to choose, but our human perception of the Law of Gender plays a big role in keeping us from knowing our authentic selves and enlightenment.
The Law of Gender and enlightenment
Enlightenment is our authentic power of conscious Light and Love. We feel our Being, know our Soul and are full of Divine Purpose. We get glimpses of it through intuition and during meditation, however most of us are unable to stay in a state of enlightenment for very long. In our human reality we mentally separate ourselves from consciously uniting with our Higher Self, our Superconsciousness.
This relates to our human concept of the Law of Gender; we mentally separate our feminine and masculine genders, we separate Mind from Love. We also mentally separate ourselves from consciously uniting with our Superconsciousness, having created the subconscious ego.
As discussed in Parts 1 and 2, on the mental level the subconsciousness represents our mental feminine gender because of its power to receive, grow and propagate both positive and negative energies. While the Self-consciousness, or simply the consciousness, is considered the male gender because of its power to give and discriminate. And, it is the subconsciousness that stands between our consciously connecting with our Superconsciousness.
We’ve mentally dallied and been consciously lazy, not standing guard to our feminine subconscious, letting most anything enter to grow! The subconscious manifests in most every cell and center of our body, but there are 3 main areas that are the most concentrated:
- the back of the brain (across from 6th chakra)
- the solar plexus (seat of the subconscious, 3rd chakra)
- the heart (4th chakra). The heart is our Seat of Love, but we also suffer negative emotions of fear which are also collected there.
The subconscious blocks the natural rise of the energy from the Seat of our soul!
Life Center and Kundalini
Located at the base of the spine and the coccyx, the Seat of our Soul is our Life Center (root chakra). It is a living, life generating force and magnetic that attracts Life Energy from the Universe. It is our physical manifestation of our unity with the Great Principle on earth. And it is our root that connects us to the energy of Mother earth, the earth matrix.
The purpose and health of the root chakra is even more important than the crown and brow chakras. It is a pure, unadulterated power source of our soul, but because mentally living in the subconscious ego we pervert it and unconsciously block the vast majority of energy to raise throughout all our body, to the higher levels of our heart, our consciousness and head chakras, enligtening us.
The soul energy of the Kundalini is latent there. The Kundalini is an energy that has been described as the sleeping snake because when it is awakened the latent Universal Life Energy there spirals upward to empower the crown and brow chakras, the 7th chakra and door to Supeconsciousness and the 6th chakra energy Self-consciousness, awakening us.
Regardless of the latent state of the Kundalini, we block the energy of our Soul in the Root Chakra.
So how do we open to the flow of energy from the Seat of our Soul?
- Consider yourself as a child; open yourself to enjoy the gifts of Mother Earth. Lay in the grass, look to the sky, be mindful of the beauty, fragrance, feel, taste and sounds of Nature. Nature naturally harmonizes your root chakra.
- Be conscious of the magnetism of Mother Earth and how she pulls you to her and grounds you in your reality. She is security, heart beating and living with you.
- Feel Universal Life Energy of the earth and universe. Visualize it as Light entering through both your root and crown chakras, up and down your central energy channel, then cycling back to the earth and universe.
- Focus that Light Energy as a flame in your root chakra and let the Light move up through the 2nd and to the 3rd chakra, concentrating it there as a sphere of Light. Let It purify and brighten the solar plexus, burning away fearful energies like worry, and frustration, making it strong and fertile for all conscious, loving thoughts to grow.
- When the first three chakras have been brightened and purified, move the sphere of Light up into the 4th, heart chakra. Let that Light burn away fearful emotions like resentment and guilt. And feel Love for all in your heart.
- Visualize and blow on the flame of Universal Life Energy in the root chakra and seeing the Light rise higher. Let it rise and fill your entire head with Light, burning away attachment to negative memories and painful conditions. Feel gratitude and see the beauty in your life. Surrender your will to move in the Light of the Great Principle.
Also consider Living a Conscious Heart which is the practice of consciously blending both of your inner genders in your reality. It is a major factor in clearing the way for the energies of your soul to flow in your reality now. You consciously (inner male mental energy) manifest Love (inner feminine emotional energy) in your life and release the temptations of the ego.
In the Radiant Heart exercise you become a channel and radiate Universal Life Energy and Love not only to yourself, but indeed to all humanity and earth, which further unfolds your authentic powers.
Until we engage our emotions and embrace our feminine quality of Love, until we live Love from our heart and mind, will we be able to mentally enlighten ourselves and live in harmony. When we surrender the negativity in our heart, release negative thoughts and emotions, we have before us the possibility of a powerful and life-changing transition.
In the hope You find Love close at hand, PortiaSLB
“Universal Life Energy is everywhere. Its supply is inexhaustible. Outside of you it is in a condition as Dynamic Life Energy. Within you, in your Life Center, it is in a static or condensed condition.”
Eugene Fersen, The Fundamental Principles of Science of Being, page 21.
Upper most art animated by Red Hawk