Science of Being on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Viewed Entries
- Tempted to go down a dark, dark hole – Empowering yourself amidst turmoil
- This simple mind trick can make you do the opposite of what was intended!
- The price of repeating mistakes and the hidden treasures
- Simple practices to bring your Soul to the surface of your life
- Dance of the Soul
- Too busy to meditate…it’s a paradox!
- Start with this one thing! Going with the flow of harmony
- Awakening Spirit within
Building to Spirit
Comments; Your Insights
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry, Truisms,….
- Finding Beauty
- Keys to Happiness
- Liberating Your Soul
- Meditations and Exercises
- New Year and Numerology
- Power of Emotion
- shaping your reality
- The human ego and the Spiritual Ego
- The Universal Laws
- World & Self Development: Terrorism
- World & Self Development: Terrorism, ….
- Live and Love Life!
Category Archives: Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry
You can read a person like a book when you pay attention. And even if you aren’t paying attention you read them on some level. Every now and again you can find momentous Love in their hearts. That Love which … Continue reading
As I awaken in the moment, the day coming fast, Fragrant notes of the cypress, juniper, piñon pine Greet me as I enter the arid forest path Singing such a sweet melody of earthly design In such abundant giving Can … Continue reading
We believe in the illusions of the ego and it’s irresponsibilities, and therefore we experience anger, resentment and impatience, blaming others for our negative traits. Others can help us be aware of those negative traits that burden us. In the … Continue reading
Things Change White clouds, daydreams dance across the sky, White flowers, bees wings, buzz does day glorify. Ego, cries and does surmise change is not our thing, Soul, brave and life’s map does aviate like a butterfly. We are in … Continue reading
Flutters We are constantly fluttering, Becoming dumbfound We listen to voices with no sound Dream resolution in delusion Speak words of confusion All the while, tasting bitter feelings of collusion. We oscillate, palpitate and fluctuate Totally ignore and subordinate the … Continue reading