Science of Being on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Viewed Entries
- 4 uninhibited ways to open yourself to unlimited potential
- Meditation to consider: Regaining Harmony
- Your Destiny – 7 indications you are on the right path
- How should we fight evil in the world?
- 10 Signs you are oblivious to the biggest problem that plagues you. And how in a strange way that problem is also a blessing
- Vacation: Are You avoiding your spiritual journey? 5 ways for it to be a catalyst
- 4 square reasons the Star Exercise is a spiritual lifeline
- Your great asset and great burden; the pendulum swings
Building to Spirit
Comments; Your Insights
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry, Truisms,….
- Finding Beauty
- Keys to Happiness
- Liberating Your Soul
- New Year and Numerology
- Power of Emotion
- shaping your reality
- The Universal Laws
- World & Self Development: Terrorism
- World & Self Development: Terrorism, ….
- Live and Love Life!
Category Archives: World & Self Development: Terrorism, ….
It is so interesting how we as humans perceive things, and how we as infinite souls do too. From my experience I am co-creator, as each of us are, of our own reality. Our mind, this thing we want to … Continue reading
We live in a rapidly changing, interactive world, but we are afraid of being hurt. We’re afraid of being left out, disrespected, ridiculed, abused or betrayed so we try to protect ourselves by being emotionally guarded, defensive, reclusive, aggressive, angry, … Continue reading
Thank You The purpose of this site and Science of Being is to help awaken ourselves to the divine and Loving Being that we are through Wisdom lead by Love. The apex for this year and for the entire 9 … Continue reading
We humanly identify ourselves with our personally, our intellect and ego and external power. Yet a clearer and purer reflection of ourselves is from our heart, our internal power because it has the true qualities of our soul. But without being conscious … Continue reading
We can be so attracted to someone that it can ignite a creative fire within us! Between us! That fire can feel like desire, yet it can also be the fire of love that purifies and heals us. As men … Continue reading
n There are two simple exercises that are essential before meditation. And, they have important benefits when preformed independent of meditation. Relaxation and Silence only takes a few minutes a day to get a glimpse into your own mind and it’s … Continue reading
Too many of us would rather have our voice heard than listen, talking at others rather than talking with others, force-feeding our opinions and stories. It’s more about us than the other person; we’re trying to lift our own spirits rather than the … Continue reading