Science of Being on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Viewed Entries
- Your great asset and great burden; the pendulum swings
- 4 essentials for creating harmony in your life
- Unexpected help in the Creative Fire!
- Mindful in love making and Self-centeredness – 2 unconventional methods for positive change!
- A real world Self-protection method that’s a mystical experience
- 3 surprising self-defeating patterns you may not recognize, and one is wanting enlightenment!
- It hurts so good: The beauty of pain; it’s not for the faint of heart
- Did you know the Law of Attraction reveals false beliefs about ourselves?
Building to Spirit
Comments; Your Insights
- Live and Love Life!
Category Archives: World & Self Development: Terrorism, ….
It is so interesting how we as humans perceive things, and how we as infinite souls do too. From my experience I am co-creator, as each of us are, of my reality. Our mind, this thing we want to possess, … Continue reading
We live in a rapidly changing, interactive world, but we are afraid of being hurt. We’re afraid of being left out, disrespected, ridiculed, abused or betrayed so we try to protect ourselves by being emotionally guarded, defensive, reclusive, aggressive, angry, … Continue reading
Thank You The purpose of this site and Science of Being is to help awaken ourselves to the divine and Loving Being that we are through Wisdom lead by Love. The apex for this year and for the entire 9 … Continue reading
We humanly identify ourselves with our personally, our intellect and ego and external power. Yet a clearer and purer reflection of ourselves is from our heart, our internal power because it has the true qualities of our soul. But without being conscious … Continue reading
We can be so attracted to someone that it can ignite a creative fire within us! Between us! That fire can feel like desire, yet it can also be the fire of love that purifies and heals us. As men … Continue reading
n There are two simple exercises that are essential before meditation. And, they have important benefits when preformed independent of meditation. Relaxation and Silence only takes a few minutes a day to get a glimpse into your own mind and it’s … Continue reading
Too many of us would rather have our voice heard than listen, talking at others rather than talking with others, force-feeding our opinions and stories. It’s more about us than the other person; we’re trying to lift our own spirits rather than the … Continue reading