Science of Being on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Viewed Entries
- Meditation: Om; an esoteric projection reaching into the 4th Dimension
- 4 uninhibited ways to open yourself to unlimited potential
- Meditation to consider: Regaining Harmony
- Your Destiny – 7 indications you are on the right path
- How should we fight evil in the world?
- 10 Signs you are oblivious to the biggest problem that plagues you. And how in a strange way that problem is also a blessing
- Vacation: Are You avoiding your spiritual journey? 5 ways for it to be a catalyst
- 4 square reasons the Star Exercise is a spiritual lifeline
Building to Spirit
Comments; Your Insights
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry, Truisms,….
- Finding Beauty
- Keys to Happiness
- Liberating Your Soul
- New Year and Numerology
- Power of Emotion
- shaping your reality
- The Universal Laws
- World & Self Development: Terrorism
- World & Self Development: Terrorism, ….
- Live and Love Life!
Tag Archives: gratitude
The first time I heard my spiritual teacher say something like a spiritual quest doesn’t include vacations and fun, it was hard for me to swallow. I assumed that it meant I shouldn’t go on holidays or enjoy traveling. Assuming … Continue reading
1. Self-centeredness We like to think we are unselfish, but unfortunately, we stick with what we are familiar with. If we think we’re unhappy we experience our reality through the lens of our unhappiness. And, we will circle over and over … Continue reading
When you see things in others you don’t like and you judge them harshly it can feel totally justified. And, that self-righteous justification can become irresistible. So much so that we can imprison ourselves in negative karmic patterns of self-destructive … Continue reading
“One of the greatest privileges and powers man has is FREE WILL. That Free Will he can use constructively or destructively. Man creates his own heaven and his own hell. They are man-made, not created by God. They … Continue reading
That embarrassing reflection in the mirror of yourself is your Friend and Spiritual teacher if you are insightful, kind and have a sense of humor. Your Higher Self does not impose itself on You. You must be silent and listen … Continue reading
Entering the feminine curve Every nerve drawing me deeper toward The heart of the vortex serve, Knowing Source of earthly accord. Progressive energies Cause molecules of emotions rising atop Encouraging me, Though fear begging me to stop. Memory of my … Continue reading
As I awaken in the moment, the day coming fast, Fragrant notes of the cypress, juniper, piñon pine Greet me as I enter the arid forest path Singing such a sweet melody of earthly design In such abundant giving Can … Continue reading
Love is our true protection. Being conscious of Love gives us a perspective of the way our mind works and we can get a view of others too. And, we can see impatience, frustration, anger, hatred in others and how … Continue reading