We are in an environment in which relationships and our interactions are paramount. We want to experience fiery love. Fiery love with a partner. Fiery Love within. But we don’t always know it even when it is upon us. And, it is always upon us!
Spiritual partners and friends
Life is a great manifestation of fiery Love in our life. A love that is so great that we also are capable of conscious co-creation. Yet, we have become unconsciously fearful and created a subconscious mental prison of fear.
Far too often we dwell in fear, impatience and ignorance without even knowing it, but a spiritual partner or friend will help us be aware our fears. Be grateful. It is the Law of Attraction at work. We are attracted to the ‘like’ quality of love in each other, even when it looks like life has handed us an unfair situation.
My Friend’s help
I have experienced a spiritual friend challenging my fears many times! In my early years of study, my spiritual teacher spotted my ego believing myself to be a ‘nice person.’ She started asking me questions relentlessly to help me realize my attitude! Of course, it brought me to the moment. And, through questioning I realized that as a ‘nice ‘person’ I was in a conditioned state of fear of being unacceptable and disliked, rather than truly being conscious of myself, others or circumstances.
By challenging my unconscious fear of not being loved, I came to a higher level of understanding. It awakened compassion for myself and a deep appreciation, love and gratitude for others. And, a deep Love and gratitude for spiritual friends, especially when they challenge fear.
And from similar experiences I became conscious of the many, many spiritual companions in daily life. Though some are conscious of their influence, those more consciously distant are not, yet they are an important part in the process of awakening. Others are a reflection of ourselves and we are deeply connected.
Fighting to be one with Love and Harmony
We are ultimately responsible for our behaviors, our karma, our experiences and circumstances. A person that is striving to know their authentic power challenges any temptation to behave with timidity, bullying, complaint, revenge or protest. When we have an attitude of war or even a plea for compromise, it comes from fear and a feeling of powerlessness.
Here are some questions we may ask ourselves, ask a friend or a friend may ask us, to bring us to the moment and be conscious of what is really happening:
- Are you willing to be in the circumstance fully with the purpose to heal yourself?
- What are you thinking? What are you feeling?
- Are you willing to recognize that the universe is giving you a compassionate opportunity to heal this part of your personality and ego that wants to hold you here?
- Are you going to distract yourself with other fears or feelings of powerlessness like worry, complaining, blaming someone else, or self-pity?
- Are you going to distract yourself by overeating, over drinking, over working, or over …?
- Does your conscience hurt? What is the purpose of the pain?
- Is your intent and motivation coming from a place of fear or love?
- Are you willing to be in the moment, calm, relaxed? Are you aware of being one with Universal Life Energy?
- Are you willing to help yourself, have compassion for yourself, release fear, choose love?
- Can you find the tenderness of your spiritual heart, the peace, goodwill and joy? Do you feel it? (When you do then it is your response, your attitude, your behavior!)
I ask myself questions like these whenever I feel some sluggish energy creeping into my awareness.
Commitment to Love
Each time you choose love over fear you will experience some mastery over yourself! And, you become conscious of being less and less dominated by fears, which is undeniably liberating! You will feel lifted, lighter and brighter.
Your commitment to love, to your strength, wisdom and sincerity will create more love and more joy in your life! Remember to radiate that Love and Be a spiritual friend to others by asking them questions when they agree to it.
When others do not agree to it you can still give your spiritual support and Love unconditionally. Love loves without harsh judgment and is inclusive. Consider sending Love and Light unconditionally to all humanity as in this exercise (link underlined):
Transmitting Divine Energy and Love to the World
As that Loving power circles the world everyone and everything is included.
In the hope You find Love close at hand, PortiaSLB
There is a wonderful book that offers more inspiration by Gary Zukav: Spiritual Partnership.
Here is an easy printout of the questions as a reminder: What’s is really happening?
“The best protection is a harmoniously functioning mind. Do not lose ourselves, or get panicky. Do the right thing at the right time. This protection can only be achieved if we establish in our minds a sense of harmony, peace and joy.”
Eugene Fersen, Advanced Teachings in Science of Being, Volume I, page 47.
Photo copyright 2017