Science of Being on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Viewed Entries
- Your great asset and great burden; the pendulum swings
- 4 essentials for creating harmony in your life
- Unexpected help in the Creative Fire!
- Mindful in love making and Self-centeredness – 2 unconventional methods for positive change!
- A real world Self-protection method that’s a mystical experience
- 3 surprising self-defeating patterns you may not recognize, and one is wanting enlightenment!
- It hurts so good: The beauty of pain; it’s not for the faint of heart
- Did you know the Law of Attraction reveals false beliefs about ourselves?
Building to Spirit
Comments; Your Insights
- Live and Love Life!
Tag Archives: fear
We live in a rapidly changing, interactive world, but we are afraid of being hurt. We’re afraid of being left out, disrespected, ridiculed, abused or betrayed so we try to protect ourselves by being emotionally guarded, defensive, reclusive, aggressive, angry, … Continue reading
1. Being a nice person! You may disagree with this. I did in my earlier years! My spiritual teacher helped me spot my ego creating a persona of a nice person, but below the surface I was in a conditioned … Continue reading
The raging storm of terror that is generated by hatred, fear and self-righteousness is also unconsciously fed by associated fear-based traits like worry, prejudice, impatience, pride and ignorance. An impersonal analysis of the situation can help us calm the turbulent … Continue reading
When we exhibit depression, loneliness, or guilt it’s due to our choices and the Law of Gender. When someone pushes our negative emotional buttons and we react with impatience, anger, jealously, verbal or physical violence we are reacting from conditioning. They … Continue reading
Your affection is like thunder and lightning, Yet, with a gentle touch You become an Universal electrifier to help raise the mortal conscious higher. You taste the mountain dew, smell mystical roses, kiss yellow buttercups, You feel the earth’s distant … Continue reading
Darkness approached as he swam for the shore, and the mysterious sunset. He didn’t know what he was getting into but he knew it had to be better than swimming around in the dark. The dark, the dark why am … Continue reading
buzzfeed gif LOL! We can do funny stuff. As we age we accumulate negative energy in the subconscious through conditioning and the choices we make. We race for another day and dwell on the past. It can make our heart … Continue reading