Science of Being on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Viewed Entries
- Inner Gender balance practices; It’s not only about sex; The Law of Gender, Part 3
- A State of Mind
- Do we really need a conscience?
- Karmic Vision
- Karmic Emotions – Power of Emotion to Change Your Life, Part 4
- It’s a fight for healing
- Facing fear Square on- The Power of Emotion to Change Your Life, Part 3
- Gaining Control over fear, worry and sorrow – The Power of Emotion to Change Your Life, Part 2
Building to Spirit
Comments; Your Insights
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry, Truisms,….
- Finding Beauty
- Keys to Happiness
- Liberating Your Soul
- Meditations and Exercises
- New Year and Numerology
- Power of Emotion
- shaping your reality
- The human ego and the Spiritual Ego
- The Universal Laws
- World & Self Development: Terrorism
- World & Self Development: Terrorism, ….
- Live and Love Life!
Tag Archives: adventure
We live in a rapidly changing, interactive world, but we are afraid of being hurt. We’re afraid of being left out, disrespected, ridiculed, abused or betrayed so we try to protect ourselves by being emotionally guarded, defensive, reclusive, aggressive, angry, … Continue reading
In the Jungle The shadows are dark – the air is damp and hot; The forest thick with tall palm and kapok tree. Where moss grows on most trunks And spiral vines hang free. Where the dabbled leaves in … Continue reading
Television dramas and reality shows soar in popularity, especially when there is obvious conflict. We want the characters to bravely face problems and overcome them. We want happy endings and great achievements. But, why are we so attracted to conflict … Continue reading