Negative Emotional Contagion
and Protecting Yourself
Because of the mass fear circling the global I am republishing this very relative entry in the hopes that we Lightbearers can remember and be the brightness in the dark. Fear is very contagious, however it is an illusion of the subconscious. Caution is wise while Love protects us.
Let us bear the Light and Love and Give the Healing Vibrations to humanity today and everyday. And thus this entry in the hopes it will give you insight, courage and inspiration to be Strong, Wise, True and Loving….
I will continue editing this entry to make it more relevant, so if you notice any changes from the email you received because you signed up to “follow” the site and what is on the website now … you know why… I aim to make it shorter and more useful relative to what’s happening around the world! But, You can always go to view the original posting from 2015.
Emotional energy is contagious, especially negative emotions like fear that is circling the globe, but there are ways to protect yourself and uplift those around you, and indeed the world.
Low-frequency energy projected as fear can be thrown to you personally or to humanity as a whole and can hit you hard. It may be generated by mass media but jump from one person to next, resulting in global scale hysteria if you are not conscious, mindful in the moment, and radiate an aura of calm and love.
Taking precautions is wise. Being logical is reasonable and smart. Wisdom is better. Love is best. With the help of the Great Principle and your Inner Being the hope is you find herein this entry ways and means of protection and projection of Love.
Emotional energy can jump from one person to another to enslave an entire group, create a mob, or even enslave the global community! A really dramatic emotional attack like fear can feel like a blow to the solar plexus, even send you bending doubled over, arms clucking over your belly trying to heal the hurt of dread and worry. Or it can feel like an arrow to the heart, especially if the emotion of fear or hatred is involved since the heart is the seat of love. Hatred is based in fear, a polar of love. Most of us have definitely felt it one time or another because we are not consciously centered in love ourselves. We may put our hand to our heart in an unconscious effort to boost our energy and love there.
Fear depletes the life force stored in our solar plexus. Or more accurately fear is stored in the solar plexus because of our unconscious disconnect with Universal Life Energy. Fear instead of the Life Force is radiated throughout our body. Over time a deficient Solar plexus can make us feel low in energy, confused and insecure, even sick.
Fear can also settle and grow in the heart chakra for the same reason because we unconsciously disconnect from Universal Life Energy, Universal Love Itself. Eventually a deficient heart chakra can make us feel unloved, sorry for ourselves and like a victim. And even worst, when negative energy accumulates because we do not know how to protect ourselves or release it, our physical heart can be damaged, manifesting as heart dis-ease.
How to Protect Yourself
We react stronger and quicker to negative emotions of others because we carry around the same low-frequency energy in our subconscious ego. Through the Law of Attraction the negative emotion draws out negative emotions from us if we let the ego dominate and make a slave of us.
It’s almost like we can’t help our self getting caught up in the emotional energy of fear! It’s so contagious….unless… we are alert and aware… conscious of ‘the thinker,’ observant without attachment, mindful so we don’t get caught up in the monkey chatter of the subconscious ego and get involved in any fearful energy that jumps around.
Here are some ways to protect ourselves:
- Be conscious of the temptation to jump into a negative emotion like fear. Being conscious of the temptation is being conscious of our authentic powers as a soul – our mental freedom of choice and self-determination. We manifest in the Universal Laws, including Karma (Cause and Effect), but we still have a choice as a soul how we proceed in Life; how we evolve – how we learn the principles of Life.
- From that conscious awareness of our soul power of choice, the calm of our Higher Self can help us free ourselves of the burden of the subconscious temptation. We can release it, step back from it and let it go. That freedom to choose is a great gift!
If we succumb to temptation and release negative energy in the form of anger or other negative traits like fear on others it will only boomerang to return to us sooner or later. And, that negative energy will gain strength due to accumulating similar energies as it circles in our personal and human mental atmosphere over time. This is what’s happening in the world now.
- If we choose to step back from it, we may still get bombarded by more negative energy from those that are angry and really intent of passing on fear and panic. The drama is so seductive. Mentally deny the possibility of transfer of negativity, that is deny the possibility of it adversity affecting you. This is called mental negation. And it is a powerful tool!
- If you contact Universal Energy, which is Universal Love, and visualize it radiating from your Heart you will create a bubble of protection in your aura. You will feel a difference in your attitude, or at least I do!
- Yet, our greatest and only True protection from negative emotional contagion is Love, unconditional and impersonal. Love harmonizes everything sooner or later.
- Love and Mind combined, detached awareness centered in Love, helps us in stressful situations and allows us to be conscious of negative energy and the possibility of emotional contagion without responding to it.
You are empowered to release any temptation to jump into negative energy. But, if you do get caught up in the drama of the situation and recognize that you have, then remember that it is your Higher Self and the Great Principle disclosing that the personality (human ego) is out of alignment with your soul. That insight is humbling and something to treasure.
An important point to remember is that we learn from our stumbles; that we can get up and continue working to free ourselves of the subconscious ego. We have gotten on the other side of a mistake.
We are reaching for love and our own authentic Power and the Great Principle is always compassionately helping us.
Also consider using those steps in Part 2 and Part 3 of this series.
For being a positive force using emotional contagion use this link:
Kindly leave your comments, questions and share your any input about the matter in hand in the Comment box below. All are welcomed and you never know who it may help or inspire!
In the hope you find Love close at hand, Portia SLB
Until next time consider this quote to reflect upon:
“We should realize that we are not slaves of our subconsciousness. This can only be done by self discipline. There is no other way.”
Eugene Fersen, Aphorisms of The Lightbearer, page 32.