Science of Being on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Viewed Entries
- Tempted to go down a dark, dark hole – Empowering yourself amidst turmoil
- This simple mind trick can make you do the opposite of what was intended!
- The price of repeating mistakes and the hidden treasures
- Simple practices to bring your Soul to the surface of your life
- Dance of the Soul
- Too busy to meditate…it’s a paradox!
- Start with this one thing! Going with the flow of harmony
- Awakening Spirit within
Building to Spirit
Comments; Your Insights
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry, Truisms,….
- Finding Beauty
- Keys to Happiness
- Liberating Your Soul
- Meditations and Exercises
- New Year and Numerology
- Power of Emotion
- shaping your reality
- The human ego and the Spiritual Ego
- The Universal Laws
- World & Self Development: Terrorism
- World & Self Development: Terrorism, ….
- Live and Love Life!
Tag Archives: subconscious ego
Sometimes we are like emotional toddlers. It’s like whining after we’ve binged on chocolate chip cookies or going into an angry rage. We have some sense that we’ve make a mistake and what the price will be because we instinctively know … Continue reading
Photo: Key West sunset, PSLB “We must learn to be optimistic, to see the negative yet say that in spite of the wrong, we can try to do right. It is the logical process of Unfoldment.” Eugene Fersen If you’ve … Continue reading
Every spring I would enjoyed a rose bush I had planted. It would grow more beautiful every day and I was so proud of how beautiful it was. But one spring the rosebush gradually begin to yellow and eventually died. … Continue reading
Anything that comes to us, we can understand. It is our mind that is to be rebuilt and constructed to rise to higher and higher levels, to deeper and deeper understandings. The more we listen to our Higher Self, our … Continue reading
It is so interesting how we as humans perceive things, and how we as infinite souls do too. From my experience I am co-creator, as each of us are, of our own reality. Our mind, this thing we want to … Continue reading
We humanly identify ourselves with our personally, our intellect and ego and external power. Yet a clearer and purer reflection of ourselves is from our heart, our internal power because it has the true qualities of our soul. But without being conscious … Continue reading
It’s the worst kind of nightmare, jotting wide awake, with heart pounding, scared near to death and out of breath nightmare. The one that causes you to carry around this terrible dread all day long after. That’s the nightmare, or … Continue reading