Science of Being on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Viewed Entries
- Inner Gender balance practices; It’s not only about sex; The Law of Gender, Part 3
- A State of Mind
- Do we really need a conscience?
- Karmic Vision
- Karmic Emotions – Power of Emotion to Change Your Life, Part 4
- It’s a fight for healing
- Facing fear Square on- The Power of Emotion to Change Your Life, Part 3
- Gaining Control over fear, worry and sorrow – The Power of Emotion to Change Your Life, Part 2
Building to Spirit
Comments; Your Insights
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry, Truisms,….
- Finding Beauty
- Keys to Happiness
- Liberating Your Soul
- Meditations and Exercises
- New Year and Numerology
- Power of Emotion
- shaping your reality
- The human ego and the Spiritual Ego
- The Universal Laws
- World & Self Development: Terrorism
- World & Self Development: Terrorism, ….
- Live and Love Life!
Tag Archives: motivation
Happy New Year 2020! In 2020 we are on a cosmic journey to establish a base for stability, improvement and reliability not only for the coming year, but also for the coming decade. 2020 = 2 + 0 + 2 … Continue reading
Happy New Year 2020 and all decade long! 2020 = 2 + 0 + 2 + 0 = 4 In 2020 we are on a cosmic journey to establish a base for stability, improvement and reliability not only for the … Continue reading
Every spring I would enjoyed a rose bush I had planted. It would grow more beautiful every day and I was so proud of how beautiful it was. But one spring the rosebush gradually begin to yellow and eventually died. … Continue reading
buzzfeed gif LOL! We can do funny stuff. As we age we accumulate negative energy in the subconscious through conditioning and the choices we make. We race for another day and dwell on the past. It can make our heart … Continue reading
Every moment we are conscious of some quality of love, it heals ourselves and the world. Living a Conscious Heart is being mentally conscious of the qualities our innate, unconditional Love and manifesting it in our life. While we are at work, doing errands, at … Continue reading
It Seems Justified! As children we were expressly taught by our guardians what not to do for our own good. However, as adults most of us have fallen into some very detrimental behaviors that we learned unconsciously through observation and … Continue reading