Science of Being on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Viewed Entries
- Why wouldn’t we get what we want so badly?
- Aligning with the Law of Life, of Mind, of Truth, of Love to create your Happiness!
- It’s is a simple fight ….
- Inner Gender balance practices; It’s not only about sex; The Law of Gender, Part 3
- A State of Mind
- Do we really need a conscience?
- Karmic Vision
- Karmic Emotions – Power of Emotion to Change Your Life, Part 4
Building to Spirit
Comments; Your Insights
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry, Truisms,….
- Finding Beauty
- Keys to Happiness
- Liberating Your Soul
- Meditations and Exercises
- New Year and Numerology
- Power of Emotion
- shaping your reality
- The human ego and the Spiritual Ego
- The Universal Laws
- World & Self Development: Terrorism
- World & Self Development: Terrorism, ….
- Live and Love Life!
Tag Archives: heart chakra
Every spring I would enjoyed a rose bush I had planted. It would grow more beautiful every day and I was so proud of how beautiful it was. But one spring the rosebush gradually begin to yellow and eventually died. … Continue reading
1. Being a nice person! You may disagree with this. I did in my earlier years! My spiritual teacher helped me spot my ego creating a persona of a nice person, but below the surface I was in a conditioned … Continue reading
“One of the greatest privileges and powers man has is FREE WILL. That Free Will he can use constructively or destructively. Man creates his own heaven and his own hell. They are man-made, not created by God. They … Continue reading
Through millennia we have come to believe our mind and brain are the most important part of ourselves. Our intellect and our technological progress. But in the dark recesses of our mind we also think there’s something wrong with us. … Continue reading
Green Art Memories lost but residue still ripples life’s pond Mind’s walls separate, while Love’s bridges tie together Natural forces take us home to calm and peace, to the present untethered. Even photos of nature can connect us with the … Continue reading
When someone says to us, “Don’t take it personally,” that person gets our attention! Try as hard as we may, we usually take it personally, very personally. We take a lot of things personally, like – a driver tailgating or … Continue reading