Science of Being on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Viewed Entries
- Your great asset and great burden; the pendulum swings
- 4 essentials for creating harmony in your life
- Unexpected help in the Creative Fire!
- Mindful in love making and Self-centeredness – 2 unconventional methods for positive change!
- A real world Self-protection method that’s a mystical experience
- 3 surprising self-defeating patterns you may not recognize, and one is wanting enlightenment!
- It hurts so good: The beauty of pain; it’s not for the faint of heart
- Did you know the Law of Attraction reveals false beliefs about ourselves?
Building to Spirit
Comments; Your Insights
- Live and Love Life!
Tag Archives: science of being eugene fersen
It is so interesting how we as humans perceive things, and how we as infinite souls do too. From my experience I am co-creator, as each of us are, of my reality. Our mind, this thing we want to possess, … Continue reading
1. Self-centeredness We like to think we are unselfish, but unfortunately, we stick with what we are familiar with. If we think we’re unhappy we experience our reality through the lens of our unhappiness. And, we will circle over and over … Continue reading
We live in a rapidly changing, interactive world, but we are afraid of being hurt. We’re afraid of being left out, disrespected, ridiculed, abused or betrayed so we try to protect ourselves by being emotionally guarded, defensive, reclusive, aggressive, angry, … Continue reading
1. Being a nice person! You may disagree with this. I did in my earlier years! My spiritual teacher helped me spot my ego creating a persona of a nice person, but below the surface I was in a conditioned … Continue reading
Observing your reactions to others gives you great insight about yourself! You may respond positively spreading uplifting energy, but when we react negatively you have tied yourself to that merciless energy. That which we dislike and complain about in another person … Continue reading
When you see things in others you don’t like and you judge them harshly it can feel totally justified. And, that self-righteous justification can become irresistible. So much so that we can imprison ourselves in negative karmic patterns of self-destructive … Continue reading