Science of Being on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Viewed Entries
- This simple mind trick can make you do the opposite of what was intended!
- The price of repeating mistakes and the hidden treasures
- Simple practices to bring your Soul to the surface of your life
- Dance of the Soul
- Too busy to meditate…it’s a paradox!
- Start with this one thing! Going with the flow of harmony
- Awakening Spirit within
- This kind of love is of great benefit – a painful lesson my mother taught me! You can also benefit
Building to Spirit
Comments; Your Insights
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry, Truisms,….
- Finding Beauty
- Keys to Happiness
- Liberating Your Soul
- Meditations and Exercises
- New Year and Numerology
- Power of Emotion
- shaping your reality
- The human ego and the Spiritual Ego
- The Universal Laws
- World & Self Development: Terrorism
- World & Self Development: Terrorism, ….
- Live and Love Life!
Tag Archives: science of being eugene fersen
FreeDigitalPhotos.net, hyena reality When you hear, “Don’t look!” It’s like when Perseus was warned about Medusa’s snakes for hair that could turn a man to stone. It’s almost impossible not to look! Or when you hear someone say, “Don’t be … Continue reading
Photo: PSLB 2019 Estonia Greetings Lightbearers! As promised from the sister website, included here are some simple ways to become conscious of your soul and bring that awareness to the surface of your life. I use these practices daily and … Continue reading
We may feel so busy in our home and work life there doesn’t seem enough time to meditate even though it feels like a virtuous thing to do. But if we experience relentless stress, worries or depression then we may … Continue reading
“As I sit at the feet of the Masters I am coming to realize through heart consciousness teachings of Science of Being and the many others (as they are one) that our sincerest aim should be loyalty to Universal Law … Continue reading
Today’s consideration in your meditation or discrimination: We are in the fluid world of change and we are given the opportunity to embrace it. Change is constant and eternal, a quality of Nature and the Absolute because everything is vibration. … Continue reading
Shadow energies make themselves known through our feelings. We don’t always know why we feel the way we feel. Yet, becoming conscious and observing our feelings in a detached matter can shed some light. And, bringing detached consciousness to embarrassed … Continue reading