Science of Being on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Viewed Entries
- Do we really need a conscience?
- Karmic Vision
- Karmic Emotions – Power of Emotion to Change Your Life, Part 4
- It’s a fight for healing
- Facing fear Square on- The Power of Emotion to Change Your Life, Part 3
- Gaining Control over fear, worry and sorrow – The Power of Emotion to Change Your Life, Part 2
- Negative Emotional Contagion of fear and Protecting Yourself, Power of Emotions to Change Your Life, Part 7
- Tempted to do something bad? Don’t trust your feelings!
Building to Spirit
Comments; Your Insights
Science of Being on Karmic Vision glaucieli on Karmic Vision Science of Being on Karmic Emotions – Power… MelissaLB on Karmic Emotions – Power… Science of Being on It’s a fight for he… Jennie Williams on It’s a fight for he…
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry, Truisms,….
- Finding Beauty
- Keys to Happiness
- Liberating Your Soul
- Meditations and Exercises
- New Year and Numerology
- Power of Emotion
- shaping your reality
- The human ego and the Spiritual Ego
- The Universal Laws
- World & Self Development: Terrorism
- World & Self Development: Terrorism, ….
- Live and Love Life!
Tag Archives: Universal Life Energy
Facing fear Square on! The Universe compassionately works to help us come into our soul and wholeness. Fearful emotions that are circling the globe is very stressful for everyone, yet there are simple steps to center yourself squarely in your … Continue reading
When we are tempted to do something “bad” but it feels like a “good” idea at the time….don’t trust your feelings. However there are great potential energies for us! Emotionally we may feel righteous with a undertow of doubt. It’s … Continue reading
We may feel so busy in our home and work life there doesn’t seem enough time to meditate even though it feels like a virtuous thing to do. But if we experience relentless stress, worries or depression then we may … Continue reading
Take a deep breath, breathing in the freshness of the moment. Feel that Life Energy enter your mind and thinking. Then exhale any preconceived ideas. Continue reading
We have infinite potential BUT, and here’s the brakes – ‘but’ we limit ourselves in an obscure way. Fortunately there are methods to un-limit your potential and become a force in nature! You are the pivotal point You are like … Continue reading
When things get really though in world affairs we can become entangled with the negativity and it can drag us down. It can also cause us to be more focused on our individual problems. We’ll look for advantages to sooth ourselves, but we can … Continue reading
The first time I heard my spiritual teacher say something like a spiritual quest doesn’t include vacations and fun, it was hard for me to swallow. I assumed that it meant I shouldn’t go on holidays or enjoy traveling. Assuming … Continue reading