Photo: Stepping in the Moment, PSLB
When I was a little girl about 5 years old my mom took a snap shot of me sitting on the front steps of our house with my elbows on my knees and fists under my chin. I had a horrific pout on my face, with my lower lip sticking out so far that it practically covered my chin! My mom tried to get me out of that mood, but couldn’t. So instead she took a picture of me that way. At the time I was too stubborn being a victim to know the real reason she did it.
You always reveal the Truth
We don’t always want to see things about ourselves that others do. Nor do we always WANT to free ourselves. The ego wants to cling to desires and the past, yet that attitude freezes us, making us blind to present Harmony. We loose site of harmonious opportunities.
Becoming conscious of the Truth about ourselves, the good, the bad, the ugly, is a vital step on our spiritual journey and cooperation with Harmony. We become conscious of disharmony in order to release it. And we recognize Harmony within ourselves and the Universe in order to consciously unify ourselves with IT.
When our thinking and attitude aligns with Harmony then it follows that our behaviors and conditions will also, through the Law of Unity.
Conscious detachment includes:
1. Even when you are in a room full of people, pause within. Observe in a detached state your body language, facial expression, attitude, letting any self-judgments or concepts pass you by.
2. Observe your thinking and expectations in a detached state. Observe how you may have considered playing a role or expect others to be a certain way, letting them drift by. Let temptations of feeling left out, lonely, special or self-righteous drift by.
3. Take a deep breath, breathing in the freshness and uncertainty of the moment. Feel that Life Energy enter your mind and thinking. Then exhale any preconceived ideas, releasing any desire for things to be different. Change is inevitable.
4. Have a friendly attitude, accepting the moment as it is.
Having a friendly attitude with the moment is Trusting Life and aligning with the Universe. You are consciously bringing love forward in your thinking, letting Love and Harmony lead you in your infinite choices.
5. Step into the Present Moment. And as you accept the moment, the gift of Life and Love in the moment, also circulate the gift of Life and Love back into the moment.
What you give is what you receive. Hope the best for others.
Find that spot within your heart that feels grateful for Life and let it spread into the moment, blending with the Truth of what already is. Circulate and give to others and the Universe caring, appreciation, love and compassion.
I smile and feel the love in my heart, knowing my mother took a picture of that little kid pouting on the front porch steps so many, many years ago so I could see what she saw. So that I might grow out of that toxic attitude! Her Love is a manifestation of Universal Love and Harmony. And so is Love from your Spiritual Heart. It helps us all.
To Love is natural. Pouty attitudes, resentment, self-righteousness is the past. You can freely embrace the moment, and make choices that create a better reality for yourself … and the world.
In the hope You find stepping into the moment an adventure, PortiaSLB
“The Soul, by the successive putting on and leaving off of its different bodies, creates more and more perfect vehicles for its expression, until it finally reaches a stage where its body becomes as perfect and indestructible as is the Soul itself.”
Eugene Fersen, Science of Being, page 96.