Science of Being on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Viewed Entries
- Tempted to go down a dark, dark hole – Empowering yourself amidst turmoil
- This simple mind trick can make you do the opposite of what was intended!
- The price of repeating mistakes and the hidden treasures
- Simple practices to bring your Soul to the surface of your life
- Dance of the Soul
- Too busy to meditate…it’s a paradox!
- Start with this one thing! Going with the flow of harmony
- Awakening Spirit within
Building to Spirit
Comments; Your Insights
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry, Truisms,….
- Finding Beauty
- Keys to Happiness
- Liberating Your Soul
- Meditations and Exercises
- New Year and Numerology
- Power of Emotion
- shaping your reality
- The human ego and the Spiritual Ego
- The Universal Laws
- World & Self Development: Terrorism
- World & Self Development: Terrorism, ….
- Live and Love Life!
Category Archives: The Universal Laws
“As I sit at the feet of the Masters I am coming to realize through heart consciousness teachings of Science of Being and the many others (as they are one) that our sincerest aim should be loyalty to Universal Law … Continue reading
Image animated by George Redhawk The Law of Gender can spark an emotional fire in us and between us! But, incredibly most of us are unconscious of how it is instrumental in shaping our beliefs, superstitions and even our … Continue reading
Our feelings can get hurt and we may experience resentment, hatred and even violence. Yet, those painful, ugly feelings also have the seed of opportunity in them to help you make a quantum leap in consciousness with unlimited potential for … Continue reading
When things get really though in world affairs we can become entangled with the negativity and it can drag us down. It can also cause us to be more focused on our individual problems. We’ll look for advantages to sooth ourselves, but we can … Continue reading
It is so interesting how we as humans perceive things, and how we as infinite souls do too. From my experience I am co-creator, as each of us are, of our own reality. Our mind, this thing we want to … Continue reading
1. Being a nice person! You may disagree with this. I did in my earlier years! My spiritual teacher helped me spot my ego creating a persona of a nice person, but below the surface I was in a conditioned … Continue reading