Science of Being on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Viewed Entries
- Meditation: Om; an esoteric projection reaching into the 4th Dimension
- 4 uninhibited ways to open yourself to unlimited potential
- Meditation to consider: Regaining Harmony
- Your Destiny – 7 indications you are on the right path
- How should we fight evil in the world?
- 10 Signs you are oblivious to the biggest problem that plagues you. And how in a strange way that problem is also a blessing
- Vacation: Are You avoiding your spiritual journey? 5 ways for it to be a catalyst
- 4 square reasons the Star Exercise is a spiritual lifeline
Building to Spirit
Comments; Your Insights
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry, Truisms,….
- Finding Beauty
- Keys to Happiness
- Liberating Your Soul
- New Year and Numerology
- Power of Emotion
- shaping your reality
- The Universal Laws
- World & Self Development: Terrorism
- World & Self Development: Terrorism, ….
- Live and Love Life!
Tag Archives: ego
When things get really though in world affairs we can become entangled with the negativity and it can drag us down. It can also cause us to be more focused on our individual problems. We’ll look for advantages to sooth ourselves, but we can … Continue reading
That embarrassing reflection in the mirror of yourself is your Friend and Spiritual teacher if you are insightful, kind and have a sense of humor. Your Higher Self does not impose itself on You. You must be silent and listen … Continue reading
What stands between you and enlightenment? It’s not only about sex, the Law of Gender you’ve probably never been conscious of
It’s not only about sex, The Law of Gender, Part 7 Most of us unconsciously fear enlightenment and what it means for our human life. At the same time we urn to hear the voice of wisdom and inner guidance … Continue reading
People are beautiful. Sometimes I just sit and people watch. When we people watch we are looking at ourselves. People are beautiful, but we can also be so frighteningly ugly because we strive for external power in the world. That … Continue reading
The raging storm of terror that is generated by hatred, fear and self-righteousness is also unconsciously fed by associated fear-based traits like worry, prejudice, impatience, pride and ignorance. An impersonal analysis of the situation can help us calm the turbulent … Continue reading
We can be so attracted to someone that it can ignite a creative fire within us! Between us! That fire can feel like desire, yet it can also be the fire of love that purifies and heals us. As men … Continue reading
It’s the worst kind of nightmare, jotting wide awake, with heart pounding, scared near to death and out of breath nightmare. The one that causes you to carry around this terrible dread all day long after. That’s the nightmare, or … Continue reading