Science of Being on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Viewed Entries
- 4 uninhibited ways to open yourself to unlimited potential
- Meditation to consider: Regaining Harmony
- Your Destiny – 7 indications you are on the right path
- How should we fight evil in the world?
- 10 Signs you are oblivious to the biggest problem that plagues you. And how in a strange way that problem is also a blessing
- Vacation: Are You avoiding your spiritual journey? 5 ways for it to be a catalyst
- 4 square reasons the Star Exercise is a spiritual lifeline
- Your great asset and great burden; the pendulum swings
Building to Spirit
Comments; Your Insights
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry, Truisms,….
- Finding Beauty
- Keys to Happiness
- Liberating Your Soul
- New Year and Numerology
- Power of Emotion
- shaping your reality
- The Universal Laws
- World & Self Development: Terrorism
- World & Self Development: Terrorism, ….
- Live and Love Life!
Tag Archives: pain
Simple Mindful Methods to Alleviate What Pains Us When we are suffering we want it to stop. We look for a way out. But, in our desperation and mindlessness we can feed it with harmful behaviors. We might blindly lash … Continue reading
So Good at Heart, but Why Do We Suffer? One of the most bewildering issues humanity has contemplated is why is there suffering in this world. We wonder why can’t things be easy and trouble free, why do bad things … Continue reading