Science of Being on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Viewed Entries
- Your great asset and great burden; the pendulum swings
- 4 essentials for creating harmony in your life
- Unexpected help in the Creative Fire!
- Mindful in love making and Self-centeredness – 2 unconventional methods for positive change!
- A real world Self-protection method that’s a mystical experience
- 3 surprising self-defeating patterns you may not recognize, and one is wanting enlightenment!
- It hurts so good: The beauty of pain; it’s not for the faint of heart
- Did you know the Law of Attraction reveals false beliefs about ourselves?
Building to Spirit
Comments; Your Insights
- Live and Love Life!
Tag Archives: pain
Simple Mindful Methods to Alleviate What Pains Us When we are suffering we want it to stop. We look for a way out. But, in our desperation and mindlessness we can feed it with harmful behaviors. We might blindly lash … Continue reading
So Good at Heart, but Why Do We Suffer? One of the most bewildering issues humanity has contemplated is why is there suffering in this world. We wonder why can’t things be easy and trouble free, why do bad things … Continue reading