Science of Being on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Viewed Entries
- 4 easy mindful steps to turn painful, ugly feelings into an evolutionary benefit
- 2 emotional seductions that caress you daily
- Meditation: Om; an esoteric projection reaching into the 4th Dimension
- 4 uninhibited ways to open yourself to unlimited potential
- Meditation to consider: Regaining Harmony
- Your Destiny – 7 indications you are on the right path
- How should we fight evil in the world?
- 10 Signs you are oblivious to the biggest problem that plagues you. And how in a strange way that problem is also a blessing
Building to Spirit
Comments; Your Insights
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry, Truisms,….
- Finding Beauty
- Keys to Happiness
- Liberating Your Soul
- New Year and Numerology
- Power of Emotion
- shaping your reality
- The Universal Laws
- World & Self Development: Terrorism
- World & Self Development: Terrorism, ….
- Live and Love Life!
Tag Archives: self development
The first time I heard my spiritual teacher say something like a spiritual quest doesn’t include vacations and fun, it was hard for me to swallow. I assumed that it meant I shouldn’t go on holidays or enjoy traveling. Assuming … Continue reading
Sometimes the bullsh’t gets to us, we lose it – 7 steps to recover and the bravest thing we can do on our spiritual journey
Sometimes the stress, the bullsh’t we see through, the opposition, the lack of cooperation especially from our kids, gets to us. We work a bit too hard to stay calm and collected in trying to defend ourselves, in trying to … Continue reading
The Trees Sing The leaves stir, moved by a gentle breeze, Listen! There’s a voice of silence in-between, The trees sing, as the breeze weaves the stories. We are inspired by beautiful sunsets and sunrises. We look up into the … Continue reading
Every moment we are conscious of some quality of love, it heals ourselves and the world. Living a Conscious Heart is being mentally conscious of the qualities our innate, unconditional Love and manifesting it in our life. While we are at work, doing errands, at … Continue reading
Freedom from Subconscious Enslavement What’s Really Happening with Pain and Suffering, Part 6 Suffering Comes in many Forms All of us suffer, but most of us do not even know that we suffer on a daily basis! Of course, … Continue reading
A spiritual journey is not for the faint of heart because it can mean a great deal of work to know both the personal, human traits and the individual, spiritual aspects of ourselves. Knowledge of the human, personal part … Continue reading
Simple Mindful Methods to Alleviate What Pains Us When we are suffering we want it to stop. We look for a way out. But, in our desperation and mindlessness we can feed it with harmful behaviors. We might blindly lash … Continue reading