Science of Being on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Viewed Entries
- Your great asset and great burden; the pendulum swings
- 4 essentials for creating harmony in your life
- Unexpected help in the Creative Fire!
- Mindful in love making and Self-centeredness – 2 unconventional methods for positive change!
- A real world Self-protection method that’s a mystical experience
- 3 surprising self-defeating patterns you may not recognize, and one is wanting enlightenment!
- It hurts so good: The beauty of pain; it’s not for the faint of heart
- Did you know the Law of Attraction reveals false beliefs about ourselves?
Building to Spirit
Comments; Your Insights
- Live and Love Life!
Tag Archives: temptation
When you see things in others you don’t like and you judge them harshly it can feel totally justified. And, that self-righteous justification can become irresistible. So much so that we can imprison ourselves in negative karmic patterns of self-destructive … Continue reading
We can be complainers. It’s a pattern with most of us. We see someone’s faults and we complain about them when it affects us. Unbeknownst to us however, when we complain about others faults we are aligning with the same … Continue reading
Law of Cause and Effect (Karma) and Law of Rhythm Thought → Emotion → Temptation → Behavior → Karmic Effect becomes a cause for another cycle → Thought → … As we educate ourselves to understand the Laws of … Continue reading
Karmic Effects of Emotions on Your Reality Your emotions are the physical substance that’s projected into the context of your life. They are seeds in your psycho-physical system that grow into your reality. They determine the flavor, form and … Continue reading