Science of Being on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Viewed Entries
- This simple mind trick can make you do the opposite of what was intended!
- The price of repeating mistakes and the hidden treasures
- Simple practices to bring your Soul to the surface of your life
- Dance of the Soul
- Too busy to meditate…it’s a paradox!
- Start with this one thing! Going with the flow of harmony
- Awakening Spirit within
- This kind of love is of great benefit – a painful lesson my mother taught me! You can also benefit
Building to Spirit
Comments; Your Insights
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry, Truisms,….
- Finding Beauty
- Keys to Happiness
- Liberating Your Soul
- Meditations and Exercises
- New Year and Numerology
- Power of Emotion
- shaping your reality
- The human ego and the Spiritual Ego
- The Universal Laws
- World & Self Development: Terrorism
- World & Self Development: Terrorism, ….
- Live and Love Life!
Tag Archives: temptation
When you see things in others you don’t like and you judge them harshly it can feel totally justified. And, that self-righteous justification can become irresistible. So much so that we can imprison ourselves in negative karmic patterns of self-destructive … Continue reading
We can be complainers. It’s a pattern with most of us. We see someone’s faults and we complain about them when it affects us. Unbeknownst to us however, when we complain about others faults we are aligning with the same … Continue reading
Law of Cause and Effect (Karma) and Law of Rhythm Thought → Emotion → Temptation → Behavior → Karmic Effect becomes a cause for another cycle → Thought → … As we educate ourselves to understand the Laws of … Continue reading
Karmic Effects of Emotions on Your Reality Your emotions are the physical substance that’s projected into the context of your life. They are seeds in your psycho-physical system that grow into your reality. They determine the flavor, form and … Continue reading