Science of Being on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Viewed Entries
- 4 uninhibited ways to open yourself to unlimited potential
- Meditation to consider: Regaining Harmony
- Your Destiny – 7 indications you are on the right path
- How should we fight evil in the world?
- 10 Signs you are oblivious to the biggest problem that plagues you. And how in a strange way that problem is also a blessing
- Vacation: Are You avoiding your spiritual journey? 5 ways for it to be a catalyst
- 4 square reasons the Star Exercise is a spiritual lifeline
- Your great asset and great burden; the pendulum swings
Building to Spirit
Comments; Your Insights
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry, Truisms,….
- Finding Beauty
- Keys to Happiness
- Liberating Your Soul
- New Year and Numerology
- Power of Emotion
- shaping your reality
- The Universal Laws
- World & Self Development: Terrorism
- World & Self Development: Terrorism, ….
- Live and Love Life!
Tag Archives: temptation
When you see things in others you don’t like and you judge them harshly it can feel totally justified. And, that self-righteous justification can become irresistible. So much so that we can imprison ourselves in negative karmic patterns of self-destructive … Continue reading
We can be complainers. It’s a pattern with most of us. We see someone’s faults and we complain about them when it affects us. Unbeknownst to us however, when we complain about others faults we are aligning with the same … Continue reading
Law of Cause and Effect (Karma) and Law of Rhythm Thought → Emotion → Temptation → Behavior → Karmic Effect becomes a cause for another cycle → Thought → … As we educate ourselves to understand the Laws of … Continue reading
Karmic Effects of Emotions on Your Reality Your emotions are the physical substance that’s projected into the context of your life. They are seeds in your psycho-physical system that grow into your reality. They determine the flavor, form and … Continue reading