Science of Being on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Viewed Entries
- Do we really need a conscience?
- Karmic Vision
- Karmic Emotions – Power of Emotion to Change Your Life, Part 4
- It’s a fight for healing
- Facing fear Square on- The Power of Emotion to Change Your Life, Part 3
- Gaining Control over fear, worry and sorrow – The Power of Emotion to Change Your Life, Part 2
- Negative Emotional Contagion of fear and Protecting Yourself, Power of Emotions to Change Your Life, Part 7
- Tempted to do something bad? Don’t trust your feelings!
Building to Spirit
Comments; Your Insights
Science of Being on Karmic Vision glaucieli on Karmic Vision Science of Being on Karmic Emotions – Power… MelissaLB on Karmic Emotions – Power… Science of Being on It’s a fight for he… Jennie Williams on It’s a fight for he…
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry, Truisms,….
- Finding Beauty
- Keys to Happiness
- Liberating Your Soul
- Meditations and Exercises
- New Year and Numerology
- Power of Emotion
- shaping your reality
- The human ego and the Spiritual Ego
- The Universal Laws
- World & Self Development: Terrorism
- World & Self Development: Terrorism, ….
- Live and Love Life!
Tag Archives: Law of Rhythm
There is a legend that when the European explorers first came to the Caribbean around 1491 the islanders could not see the sails of the ships as they were approaching. It wasn’t until the shamans pointed them out that they … Continue reading
Your emotions, attitudes and moods are seeds, physical energies, in your psycho-physical system that grow into your reality, determining the flavor, form and style. However, you can create in undesirable, karmic patterns over and over unconsciously! Our Inner Being is naturally … Continue reading
When things get really though in world affairs we can become entangled with the negativity and it can drag us down. It can also cause us to be more focused on our individual problems. We’ll look for advantages to sooth ourselves, but we can … Continue reading
It is so interesting how we as humans perceive things, and how we as infinite souls do too. From my experience I am co-creator, as each of us are, of our own reality. Our mind, this thing we want to … Continue reading
Through millennia we have come to believe our mind and brain are the most important part of ourselves. Our intellect and our technological progress. But in the dark recesses of our mind we also think there’s something wrong with us. … Continue reading
We can trust that the universe and the Great Principle is always working towards our best end in all circumstances. Yet, many of us exude an attitude that life should satisfy our desires. Driven by that energy we resist life … Continue reading
Law of Cause and Effect (Karma) and Law of Rhythm Thought → Emotion → Temptation → Behavior → Karmic Effect becomes a cause for another cycle → Thought → … As we educate ourselves to understand the Laws of … Continue reading