Science of Being on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Viewed Entries
- Tempted to go down a dark, dark hole – Empowering yourself amidst turmoil
- This simple mind trick can make you do the opposite of what was intended!
- The price of repeating mistakes and the hidden treasures
- Simple practices to bring your Soul to the surface of your life
- Dance of the Soul
- Too busy to meditate…it’s a paradox!
- Start with this one thing! Going with the flow of harmony
- Awakening Spirit within
Building to Spirit
Comments; Your Insights
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry, Truisms,….
- Finding Beauty
- Keys to Happiness
- Liberating Your Soul
- Meditations and Exercises
- New Year and Numerology
- Power of Emotion
- shaping your reality
- The human ego and the Spiritual Ego
- The Universal Laws
- World & Self Development: Terrorism
- World & Self Development: Terrorism, ….
- Live and Love Life!
Category Archives: shaping your reality
Hoping happiness for others plays a vital role in our own happiness. But we can find it difficult to stay positive amidst turmoil in our life and in the world. Fretting and wanting things to be different can keep us … Continue reading
We may feel so busy in our home and work life there doesn’t seem enough time to meditate even though it feels like a virtuous thing to do. But if we experience relentless stress, worries or depression then we may … Continue reading
Wanting to rise up into Spiritual Light and Vibrations will not cause us to succeed. It takes more than desire, especially when desire comes from the subconscious ego rather than the purity of our heart. It requires purity of heart … Continue reading
Today’s consideration in your meditation or discrimination: We are in the fluid world of change and we are given the opportunity to embrace it. Change is constant and eternal, a quality of Nature and the Absolute because everything is vibration. … Continue reading
Shadow energies make themselves known through our feelings. We don’t always know why we feel the way we feel. Yet, becoming conscious and observing our feelings in a detached matter can shed some light. And, bringing detached consciousness to embarrassed … Continue reading
Kindly consider these quotes in your daily meditation or in your daily discrimination. “The relationship between two people, like a marriage, partnership, or friendship, is meant for the happiness and evolution of not only the two beings, but also the … Continue reading
Take a deep breath, breathing in the freshness of the moment. Feel that Life Energy enter your mind and thinking. Then exhale any preconceived ideas. Continue reading