Science of Being on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Viewed Entries
- 4 essentials for creating harmony in your life
- Unexpected help in the Creative Fire!
- Mindful in love making and Self-centeredness – 2 unconventional methods for positive change!
- A real world Self-protection method that’s a mystical experience
- 3 surprising self-defeating patterns you may not recognize, and one is wanting enlightenment!
- It hurts so good: The beauty of pain; it’s not for the faint of heart
- Did you know the Law of Attraction reveals false beliefs about ourselves?
- Fiery Love, commitment to spiritual partnership and transmitting Universal Energy and Love to the World
Building to Spirit
Comments; Your Insights
- Live and Love Life!
Tag Archives: Mind
We live in a rapidly changing, interactive world, but we are afraid of being hurt. We’re afraid of being left out, disrespected, ridiculed, abused or betrayed so we try to protect ourselves by being emotionally guarded, defensive, reclusive, aggressive, angry, … Continue reading
As long as we see the world through the eyes of duality we give power to good and bad, and continue to think that the ‘bad’ is necessary to know the ‘good.’ Yet, we are going through a transition that … Continue reading
Enter the Silence in order to release mental tension. You will get a glimpse into your own mind. Listening is a quality of Love, an inner feminine gender. The ego likes to talk rather than listen and gets caught up … Continue reading
The raging storm of terror that is generated by hatred, fear and self-righteousness is also unconsciously fed by associated fear-based traits like worry, prejudice, impatience, pride and ignorance. An impersonal analysis of the situation can help us calm the turbulent … Continue reading
We can be so attracted to someone that it can ignite a creative fire within us! Between us! That fire can feel like desire, yet it can also be the fire of love that purifies and heals us. As men … Continue reading
Though we are far apart I see the Light in You; we are close in heart, we are close in love. And though we may not speak I hear your euphoric voice; the heart that rings True Love, bringing … Continue reading