Science of Being on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Viewed Entries
- Tempted to go down a dark, dark hole – Empowering yourself amidst turmoil
- This simple mind trick can make you do the opposite of what was intended!
- The price of repeating mistakes and the hidden treasures
- Simple practices to bring your Soul to the surface of your life
- Dance of the Soul
- Too busy to meditate…it’s a paradox!
- Start with this one thing! Going with the flow of harmony
- Awakening Spirit within
Building to Spirit
Comments; Your Insights
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry, Truisms,….
- Finding Beauty
- Keys to Happiness
- Liberating Your Soul
- Meditations and Exercises
- New Year and Numerology
- Power of Emotion
- shaping your reality
- The human ego and the Spiritual Ego
- The Universal Laws
- World & Self Development: Terrorism
- World & Self Development: Terrorism, ….
- Live and Love Life!
Tag Archives: Baron Eugene Fersen
FreeDigitalPhotos.net, hyena reality When you hear, “Don’t look!” It’s like when Perseus was warned about Medusa’s snakes for hair that could turn a man to stone. It’s almost impossible not to look! Or when you hear someone say, “Don’t be … Continue reading
Photo: PSLB 2019 Estonia Greetings Lightbearers! As promised from the sister website, included here are some simple ways to become conscious of your soul and bring that awareness to the surface of your life. I use these practices daily and … Continue reading
You can read a person like a book when you pay attention. And even if you aren’t paying attention you read them on some level. Every now and again you can find momentous Love in their hearts. That Love which … Continue reading
Photo: Key West sunset, PSLB “We must learn to be optimistic, to see the negative yet say that in spite of the wrong, we can try to do right. It is the logical process of Unfoldment.” Eugene Fersen If you’ve … Continue reading
Photo: Virginia butterfly PSLB When I was a little child I experienced a lot of chaos and a lot of heart ache that I carried with me for many, many years into adulthood. I came to feel that drama and … Continue reading
Humanity as a general rule does not like to look at the evil in the world, our wrong, the terrible things we do. We want to talk about Love. We don’t want to talk about our negativity; it’s not a … Continue reading
Thank You It has been an enlightening year for me and I hope it has for You too. I am grateful for all of the help and inspirations I have received from many sources, including You, and for the support of … Continue reading