Science of Being on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Viewed Entries
- Your great asset and great burden; the pendulum swings
- 4 essentials for creating harmony in your life
- Unexpected help in the Creative Fire!
- Mindful in love making and Self-centeredness – 2 unconventional methods for positive change!
- A real world Self-protection method that’s a mystical experience
- 3 surprising self-defeating patterns you may not recognize, and one is wanting enlightenment!
- It hurts so good: The beauty of pain; it’s not for the faint of heart
- Did you know the Law of Attraction reveals false beliefs about ourselves?
Building to Spirit
Comments; Your Insights
- Live and Love Life!
Tag Archives: Law of Attraction
We live in a rapidly changing, interactive world, but we are afraid of being hurt. We’re afraid of being left out, disrespected, ridiculed, abused or betrayed so we try to protect ourselves by being emotionally guarded, defensive, reclusive, aggressive, angry, … Continue reading
Observing your reactions to others gives you great insight about yourself! You may respond positively spreading uplifting energy, but when we react negatively you have tied yourself to that merciless energy. That which we dislike and complain about in another person … Continue reading
Through millennia we have come to believe our mind and brain are the most important part of ourselves. Our intellect and our technological progress. But in the dark recesses of our mind we also think there’s something wrong with us. … Continue reading
We humanly identify ourselves with our personally, our intellect and ego and external power. Yet a clearer and purer reflection of ourselves is from our heart, our internal power because it has the true qualities of our soul. But without being conscious … Continue reading
As long as we see the world through the eyes of duality we give power to good and bad, and continue to think that the ‘bad’ is necessary to know the ‘good.’ Yet, we are going through a transition that … Continue reading
The raging storm of terror that is generated by hatred, fear and self-righteousness is also unconsciously fed by associated fear-based traits like worry, prejudice, impatience, pride and ignorance. An impersonal analysis of the situation can help us calm the turbulent … Continue reading