Science of Being on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Viewed Entries
- Inner Gender balance practices; It’s not only about sex; The Law of Gender, Part 3
- A State of Mind
- Do we really need a conscience?
- Karmic Vision
- Karmic Emotions – Power of Emotion to Change Your Life, Part 4
- It’s a fight for healing
- Facing fear Square on- The Power of Emotion to Change Your Life, Part 3
- Gaining Control over fear, worry and sorrow – The Power of Emotion to Change Your Life, Part 2
Building to Spirit
Comments; Your Insights
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry, Truisms,….
- Finding Beauty
- Keys to Happiness
- Liberating Your Soul
- Meditations and Exercises
- New Year and Numerology
- Power of Emotion
- shaping your reality
- The human ego and the Spiritual Ego
- The Universal Laws
- World & Self Development: Terrorism
- World & Self Development: Terrorism, ….
- Live and Love Life!
Category Archives: The human ego and the Spiritual Ego
Photo Vietnam 2019 PSLB To Love is natural for us and we can feel it arise when we are silent within. As an observer we can become aware of Love rising from our heart and become engulfed in It. It … Continue reading
Photo: Light and Strength of Thai orchard PSLB There staring back at me was an aberration! It was barely there, with a weak body, skull-like head, hollow, dark pits for eyes. Slowly I came to settle into observation and realized it … Continue reading
Photo: PSLB at Key West If you repeatedly think of yourself as having little self-worth, as a special person, as “the exception” or anything in-between, then the ego has become self-decimating. Fortunately mind is a very creative power and we can … Continue reading
Yes, our ego is out of control and it can be self-destructive, yet it is not the enemy. The subconscious ego has the very real potential to align with your Spiritual character and Individuality because the essence of your human ego … Continue reading