Photo: Light and Strength of Thai orchard PSLB
There staring back at me was an aberration! It was barely there, with a weak body, skull-like head, hollow, dark pits for eyes. Slowly I came to settle into observation and realized it was part of myself looking back at me. That the stare was to purposely startle and scare the observer within. Yet it was the Spiritual Warrior that came forward.
A spiritual journey is not for the faint of heart I have learned. When you have come to some calm state of conscious awareness, that’s when the subconscious ego fears losing control. And this is when a fragmented mind will most likely perceive an aberration as a very dire situation, tempting you to hate yourself and hit a mental low.
It’s when we have taken up a spiritual journey and have seen the goodness within others and ourselves that the aberrations may become more apparent. When we have calmed our emotions and blend with the moment.
The Spiritual Warrior fights without hatred
The Spiritual Warrior relates to the Spiritual Heart and unconditional Love in a simple state of awareness and observation. There is peace and experience of the moment fully.
There is no resistance. No urge to defend or to protest. If you perceive threat then you will withdraw into your self-image, which will not be able to defend you. A self-image is a concept of the past.
And there is no decision to make. Choice is spontaneous. The warrior will see through the aberration as it is – illusion. And there is no doubt that the only thing that holds the aberration together is a tiny spark of love, love that has been perverted. Yet, there there is no hatred.
There is a compassionate warmth in your heart. And that compassion acts. When the light of True Love is directed back to an aberration, then the aberration dissolves. The tiny light that held it together returns to the Source as the darkness returns to the space between. The space of the Unknown.
To bring forth the Spiritual warrior in your reality:
1. Commit to expanding your awareness. A fragmented mind will be trapped in self-image, time and space, and the human ego. Acknowledging that there are vaster, refined levels of consciousness is a beginning to breaking free of limits the ego places in your thinking.
2. Mentally practice unity with the flow of the universe, in the moment without resistance.
3. Be willing to face every aspect and trait of yourself. Acknowledge and embrace your tenderness and gentle heart. Every energetic, wise, sincere and loving thought, emotion and behavior is adding to your own evolution and happiness. And it adds to others’ happiness.
And face the negative traits of the ego. Renounce and let them go. They are a self-image which is the past.
4. When you observe reality as energies then those energies can combine in new ways. See love in the world. By seeing love in all beings, then there is the very real potential for Nature to build more of that creation. Like attracts like because of the attraction of Love. The more love you see, the more love you experience in your reality.
5. Commit to loving unconditionally. Learn to give love. The more love you give, the more you experience love in your reality.
Look people in the eyes when you speak with them, giving your full attention and consideration with a full heart, observing how you feel. Deeper and deeper understandings offer greater growth.
And Love the world unconditionally. Be a channel of compassion and healing with this meditation and practice: Giving Healing Energy to the World.
6. Ask yourself everyday, “Who am I?” And go to that still point within. Remember, declare and Be: “I am. I am in the harmonious flow of the Universe. I am Spiritual Warrior.”
Be willing to nourish the Spiritual Warrior within. Be strong with passion from your Spiritual Heart. Doubt will put things on hold. However, once you make a choice the Universe supports any action once you begin, which explains why it is difficult to change direction midstream.
You are designed to succeed no matter what life situations you face!
In the hope You commit to bringing forward the Spiritual Warrior, PortiaSLB
“Any lesson learned by an individual benefits the whole of Humanity through chain reaction.”
Eugene Fersen, Aphorisms of The Lightbearer, page 74.