Photo: PSLB 2018
This is the 200th posting! Thank You for going on this Spiritual Journey with me. I hope you have come to know yourself a bit better. I know I have. Kindly continue making comments and sharing – it helps more than you may know.
With the help of the Great Principle we will become more conscious of our True selves everyday as we continue our Soul journey.
In the past I fought against injustice and allowed myself to be fully indignant and angry. I’ve gotten my heart stomped on and my ass handed back to me. It just plain hurt. Though I am unapologetic about the animosity and protest, I have come to some discernment concerning injustice and how to fight.
Transforming your fight is transforming yourself
My first instinct when facing injustice is to fight. Fight or flight. When we choose to fight, we should learn to fight without hatred.
I have learned that the most courageous thing to do in the face of injustice is to fight for Harmony within yourself first …. in this human reality.
Be courageous. The Great Principle is here to support You. And all the harmonious powers in the Universe.
When you establish harmony and peace within yourself it becomes a chain reaction. Naturally more harmonious people are drawn to you and the Universe helps create more harmonious conditions.
Fight for Harmony
It’s a fight for rather than a fight against. Fear, self-righteousness and hate motivates fighting against. Hate and fear accumulates and this doesn’t lead to justice. Lots of drama though!
You can see the evidence of hatred in the faces of those beings that angrily fight and protest. They aim to destroy, when they say they want better.
Most of humanity is miserable
Humans must grow and evolve into Being, without fear of facing ourselves. The fight and protests against injustice will eventually die or transmute into something different. Into a form of cooperation to build justice, authenticity and freedom in every situation we face.
It’s logical that we have to begin by sincerely looking within ourselves without all the drama.
What does the fight for justice look like?
Building justice requires harmony in the present moment. Currently the human fight for Justice looks like the little girl that says, “Daddy we should pray for the lady.”
It looks like the wisdom of Friends of Humanity. Friends like Tolle, Pema Chodron, Mother Teresa, Wayne Dryer, Dali Lama. And all those that are lead by unconditional Love …like You.
It looks like the teachings of Science of Being.
It looks like this moment.
Harmony is Now
You are a tool of the Universe for co-creating harmony in our human reality. The subconscious ego believes it is difficult to achieve harmony when it is easy – you already are harmonious within.
Yet, you must look within and find it. Then bring it to the surface of your life. Put harmony out in your actions, letting it touch others.
How can you manifest harmony now?
- By being in the flow of the moment without resistance. This moment is Harmony, the Absolute and You are one with It.
- By being strong – standing up looking in the eyes of injustice, fear and hatred with calm compassion.
- By being intelligent – assuming is unreasonable, blind believing is ignorance and hatred is insanity – use reason, common sense and listen to your intuition and Heart.
- By being a dare and doer in Truth – being honest and caring without throwing pearls before swine.
- By being Loving – being considerate, kind, gentle, and open to the wisdom of your Heart, letting Love lead you.
- By acting, being motivated by Love – Do as you are guided by your Soul and unconditional Love to manifest harmony in reality.
When I am tempted to feel resentful in the face of injustice I ask:
- Why do I feel justified about complaining?
- Why do I feel resentful and impatient?
- Do I experience Harmony within me even in the mist of injustice, when I am falsely accused, when I am disrespected, abused, rejected, hated or unloved by others?
I also remember that injustices and ‘me too’ is the human reality, yet the Universal reality is ‘I.’
“I am an Individualized Ray of the Source. I am Strong, Wise, Free and Loving. I am Spirit and Matter, One in the protection of the Great All.”
In the hope You find Love close at hand, PortiaSLB
“The fire of hatred is like an ordinary fire. If known in time it can be extinguished. No emotion ever starts in full force. With human hatred, if we do not stop it, it makes us lose our self. It will never stop by itself.”
Eugene Fersen, “The Teacher” The Public Years of the Baron Eugene Fersen – Volume 1, page 96. (Author and founder of Science of Being)