Science of Being on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Viewed Entries
- Tempted to go down a dark, dark hole – Empowering yourself amidst turmoil
- This simple mind trick can make you do the opposite of what was intended!
- The price of repeating mistakes and the hidden treasures
- Simple practices to bring your Soul to the surface of your life
- Dance of the Soul
- Too busy to meditate…it’s a paradox!
- Start with this one thing! Going with the flow of harmony
- Awakening Spirit within
Building to Spirit
Comments; Your Insights
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry, Truisms,….
- Finding Beauty
- Keys to Happiness
- Liberating Your Soul
- Meditations and Exercises
- New Year and Numerology
- Power of Emotion
- shaping your reality
- The human ego and the Spiritual Ego
- The Universal Laws
- World & Self Development: Terrorism
- World & Self Development: Terrorism, ….
- Live and Love Life!
Category Archives: meditation
We may feel so busy in our home and work life there doesn’t seem enough time to meditate even though it feels like a virtuous thing to do. But if we experience relentless stress, worries or depression then we may … Continue reading
Photo: dew on grass, PortiaSLB 2015 As busy and crazy our life can be there are moments of Harmony, completely. And we can find them, recognize them with a simple practice. Start with one thing Focus on one object in … Continue reading