Science of Being on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Viewed Entries
- Tempted to go down a dark, dark hole – Empowering yourself amidst turmoil
- This simple mind trick can make you do the opposite of what was intended!
- The price of repeating mistakes and the hidden treasures
- Simple practices to bring your Soul to the surface of your life
- Dance of the Soul
- Too busy to meditate…it’s a paradox!
- Start with this one thing! Going with the flow of harmony
- Awakening Spirit within
Building to Spirit
Comments; Your Insights
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry, Truisms,….
- Finding Beauty
- Keys to Happiness
- Liberating Your Soul
- Meditations and Exercises
- New Year and Numerology
- Power of Emotion
- shaping your reality
- The human ego and the Spiritual Ego
- The Universal Laws
- World & Self Development: Terrorism
- World & Self Development: Terrorism, ….
- Live and Love Life!
Tag Archives: science of being
FreeDigitalPhotos.net, hyena reality When you hear, “Don’t look!” It’s like when Perseus was warned about Medusa’s snakes for hair that could turn a man to stone. It’s almost impossible not to look! Or when you hear someone say, “Don’t be … Continue reading
We may feel so busy in our home and work life there doesn’t seem enough time to meditate even though it feels like a virtuous thing to do. But if we experience relentless stress, worries or depression then we may … Continue reading
Kindly consider these quotes in your daily meditation or in your daily discrimination. “The relationship between two people, like a marriage, partnership, or friendship, is meant for the happiness and evolution of not only the two beings, but also the … Continue reading
Happy New Year 2019 and always! Hope You and your Family have a happy and constructive year 2019 = 2 + 0 + 1 + 9 = 12/3 The energy of #12 indicates a pause or reversal. If we are willing … Continue reading
You can read a person like a book when you pay attention. And even if you aren’t paying attention you read them on some level. Every now and again you can find momentous Love in their hearts. That Love which … Continue reading
Photo: Light and Strength of Thai orchard PSLB There staring back at me was an aberration! It was barely there, with a weak body, skull-like head, hollow, dark pits for eyes. Slowly I came to settle into observation and realized it … Continue reading
Photo: Virginia butterfly PSLB When I was a little child I experienced a lot of chaos and a lot of heart ache that I carried with me for many, many years into adulthood. I came to feel that drama and … Continue reading