Science of Being on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Viewed Entries
- Inner Gender balance practices; It’s not only about sex; The Law of Gender, Part 3
- A State of Mind
- Do we really need a conscience?
- Karmic Vision
- Karmic Emotions – Power of Emotion to Change Your Life, Part 4
- It’s a fight for healing
- Facing fear Square on- The Power of Emotion to Change Your Life, Part 3
- Gaining Control over fear, worry and sorrow – The Power of Emotion to Change Your Life, Part 2
Building to Spirit
Comments; Your Insights
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry, Truisms,….
- Finding Beauty
- Keys to Happiness
- Liberating Your Soul
- Meditations and Exercises
- New Year and Numerology
- Power of Emotion
- shaping your reality
- The human ego and the Spiritual Ego
- The Universal Laws
- World & Self Development: Terrorism
- World & Self Development: Terrorism, ….
- Live and Love Life!
Tag Archives: unconscious
A State of Mind “We should try to develop the love of Beauty, which is at the foundation of our being.” Eugene Fersen It’s amazing how the beauty and power of Alaska can be captured on an iPad! Yet, it is … Continue reading
Television dramas and reality shows soar in popularity, especially when there is obvious conflict. We want the characters to bravely face problems and overcome them. We want happy endings and great achievements. But, why are we so attracted to conflict … Continue reading
It’s a dark, dark hole; The center of our life At one time Long dead and decayed, Remnant of what was, Yet, decay can be a hotbed for growth. Harmful weeds, Poison vines that climb And come back out … Continue reading
A Dream Stone on my heart, heavy with black underneath No notice of twilight, deep Cold and deserved frozen complete Hands of time, still with experience incomplete Sweetness unravel memories, tear Ice and immure darkness begin to retreat Question … Continue reading
The raging storm of terror that is generated by hatred, fear and self-righteousness is also unconsciously fed by associated fear-based traits like worry, prejudice, impatience, pride and ignorance. An impersonal analysis of the situation can help us calm the turbulent … Continue reading
Some may say that terrorism is so prevalent today because of conflicts between people, their rights, their freedom, and their land which started long ago. It’s said that the conflict between religious beliefs and the struggle for dominance are causing extremism, … Continue reading