Science of Being on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Viewed Entries
- Your great asset and great burden; the pendulum swings
- 4 essentials for creating harmony in your life
- Unexpected help in the Creative Fire!
- Mindful in love making and Self-centeredness – 2 unconventional methods for positive change!
- A real world Self-protection method that’s a mystical experience
- 3 surprising self-defeating patterns you may not recognize, and one is wanting enlightenment!
- It hurts so good: The beauty of pain; it’s not for the faint of heart
- Did you know the Law of Attraction reveals false beliefs about ourselves?
Building to Spirit
Comments; Your Insights
- Live and Love Life!
Tag Archives: love
Delicate, silky wings of unfathomable strength; transcendental pool of power, true depth of vibrance in the heart of all hearts, entwine Causes brilliant thunder of justice to trace all returning deeds not to be undone, but to be played over … Continue reading
“Try to synchronize as much as possible with the good things. There is nothing more important than enlightenment. More light means more joy and more Harmony, more life.” Eugene Fersen, Advanced Teachings in Science of Being, Volume I, page 98.
We humanly identify ourselves with our personally, our intellect and ego and external power. Yet a clearer and purer reflection of ourselves is from our heart, our internal power because it has the true qualities of our soul. But without being conscious … Continue reading
That embarrassing reflection in the mirror of yourself is your Friend and Spiritual teacher if you are insightful, kind and have a sense of humor. Your Higher Self does not impose itself on You. You must be silent and listen … Continue reading
Sometimes the bullsh’t gets to us, we lose it – 7 steps to recover and the bravest thing we can do on our spiritual journey
Sometimes the stress, the bullsh’t we see through, the opposition, the lack of cooperation especially from our kids, gets to us. We work a bit too hard to stay calm and collected in trying to defend ourselves, in trying to … Continue reading
Retained Love Snowy white summer lace Speaks of the reflections of memories past; Sweet embraces and a tender trace of exquisite boundless Love, unsurpassed. ∞ This week I took a walk along the lake in the mountains and came across … Continue reading