Science of Being on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Viewed Entries
- Meditation: Om; an esoteric projection reaching into the 4th Dimension
- 4 uninhibited ways to open yourself to unlimited potential
- Meditation to consider: Regaining Harmony
- Your Destiny – 7 indications you are on the right path
- How should we fight evil in the world?
- 10 Signs you are oblivious to the biggest problem that plagues you. And how in a strange way that problem is also a blessing
- Vacation: Are You avoiding your spiritual journey? 5 ways for it to be a catalyst
- 4 square reasons the Star Exercise is a spiritual lifeline
Building to Spirit
Comments; Your Insights
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry, Truisms,….
- Finding Beauty
- Keys to Happiness
- Liberating Your Soul
- New Year and Numerology
- Power of Emotion
- shaping your reality
- The Universal Laws
- World & Self Development: Terrorism
- World & Self Development: Terrorism, ….
- Live and Love Life!
Tag Archives: love
Anything that comes to us, we can understand. It is our mind that is to be rebuilt and constructed to rise to higher and higher levels, to deeper and deeper understandings. The more we listen to our Higher Self, our … Continue reading
The first time I heard my spiritual teacher say something like a spiritual quest doesn’t include vacations and fun, it was hard for me to swallow. I assumed that it meant I shouldn’t go on holidays or enjoy traveling. Assuming … Continue reading
Delicate, silky wings of unfathomable strength; transcendental pool of power, true depth of vibrance in the heart of all hearts, entwine Causes brilliant thunder of justice to trace all returning deeds not to be undone, but to be played over … Continue reading
“Try to synchronize as much as possible with the good things. There is nothing more important than enlightenment. More light means more joy and more Harmony, more life.” Eugene Fersen, Advanced Teachings in Science of Being, Volume I, page 98.
We humanly identify ourselves with our personally, our intellect and ego and external power. Yet a clearer and purer reflection of ourselves is from our heart, our internal power because it has the true qualities of our soul. But without being conscious … Continue reading
That embarrassing reflection in the mirror of yourself is your Friend and Spiritual teacher if you are insightful, kind and have a sense of humor. Your Higher Self does not impose itself on You. You must be silent and listen … Continue reading
Sometimes the bullsh’t gets to us, we lose it – 7 steps to recover and the bravest thing we can do on our spiritual journey
Sometimes the stress, the bullsh’t we see through, the opposition, the lack of cooperation especially from our kids, gets to us. We work a bit too hard to stay calm and collected in trying to defend ourselves, in trying to … Continue reading