Science of Being on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Viewed Entries
- 4 easy mindful steps to turn painful, ugly feelings into an evolutionary benefit
- 2 emotional seductions that caress you daily
- Meditation: Om; an esoteric projection reaching into the 4th Dimension
- 4 uninhibited ways to open yourself to unlimited potential
- Meditation to consider: Regaining Harmony
- Your Destiny – 7 indications you are on the right path
- How should we fight evil in the world?
- 10 Signs you are oblivious to the biggest problem that plagues you. And how in a strange way that problem is also a blessing
Building to Spirit
Comments; Your Insights
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry, Truisms,….
- Finding Beauty
- Keys to Happiness
- Liberating Your Soul
- New Year and Numerology
- Power of Emotion
- shaping your reality
- The Universal Laws
- World & Self Development: Terrorism
- World & Self Development: Terrorism, ….
- Live and Love Life!
Tag Archives: emotional maliputation
There are two emotional seductions that caresses our subconscious to the point of total infatuation most every day. They hold us back from enjoying ordinary moments and experiencing other possibilities for creating genuine and lasting happiness. Yet, there are ways to … Continue reading
When someone says to us, “Don’t take it personally,” that person gets our attention! Try as hard as we may, we usually take it personally, very personally. We take a lot of things personally, like – a driver tailgating or … Continue reading