Science of Being on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Viewed Entries
- Tempted to go down a dark, dark hole – Empowering yourself amidst turmoil
- This simple mind trick can make you do the opposite of what was intended!
- The price of repeating mistakes and the hidden treasures
- Simple practices to bring your Soul to the surface of your life
- Dance of the Soul
- Too busy to meditate…it’s a paradox!
- Start with this one thing! Going with the flow of harmony
- Awakening Spirit within
Building to Spirit
Comments; Your Insights
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry, Truisms,….
- Finding Beauty
- Keys to Happiness
- Liberating Your Soul
- Meditations and Exercises
- New Year and Numerology
- Power of Emotion
- shaping your reality
- The human ego and the Spiritual Ego
- The Universal Laws
- World & Self Development: Terrorism
- World & Self Development: Terrorism, ….
- Live and Love Life!
Tag Archives: emotional seduction
Our feelings can get hurt and we may experience resentment, hatred and even violence. Yet, those painful, ugly feelings also have the seed of opportunity in them to help you make a quantum leap in consciousness with unlimited potential for … Continue reading
There are two emotional seductions that caresses our subconscious to the point of total infatuation most every day. They hold us back from enjoying ordinary moments and experiencing other possibilities for creating genuine and lasting happiness. Yet, there are ways to … Continue reading
Sometimes the bullsh’t gets to us, we lose it – 7 steps to recover and the bravest thing we can do on our spiritual journey
Sometimes the stress, the bullsh’t we see through, the opposition, the lack of cooperation especially from our kids, gets to us. We work a bit too hard to stay calm and collected in trying to defend ourselves, in trying to … Continue reading
Emotional Seduction! A smile is contagious! But, so are frowns, jeers and anger. We tend to mimic each others emotional expressions and synchronize to the emotional vibration too. If you are unconscious of emotional contagion your attitude can be greatly … Continue reading