Science of Being on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Viewed Entries
- Inner Gender balance practices; It’s not only about sex; The Law of Gender, Part 3
- A State of Mind
- Do we really need a conscience?
- Karmic Vision
- Karmic Emotions – Power of Emotion to Change Your Life, Part 4
- It’s a fight for healing
- Facing fear Square on- The Power of Emotion to Change Your Life, Part 3
- Gaining Control over fear, worry and sorrow – The Power of Emotion to Change Your Life, Part 2
Building to Spirit
Comments; Your Insights
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry, Truisms,….
- Finding Beauty
- Keys to Happiness
- Liberating Your Soul
- Meditations and Exercises
- New Year and Numerology
- Power of Emotion
- shaping your reality
- The human ego and the Spiritual Ego
- The Universal Laws
- World & Self Development: Terrorism
- World & Self Development: Terrorism, ….
- Live and Love Life!
Tag Archives: aura
When someone pushes our buttons …. and we automatically react with impatience, anger, jealously and verbally or physically attack …. it’s more about us than it is them! When we exhibit crippling anxiety, never-ending worry, or feel like we don’t belong in this … Continue reading
It’s not only about sex, Law of Gender you’ve probably never been conscious of, Part 6 Our Light body and chakras is a living matrix containing the energies of our body, mind, emotions and spirit. It is who and what … Continue reading
the tall sounds of confining chatter keeps attention on the troubled lower road of human constructed thinking that’s well worn from so much use that it sounds and feels normal words are just words until they begin to feel like something … Continue reading
Too many of us would rather have our voice heard than listen, talking at others rather than talking with others, force-feeding our opinions and stories. It’s more about us than the other person; we’re trying to lift our own spirits rather than the … Continue reading
When someone says to us, “Don’t take it personally,” that person gets our attention! Try as hard as we may, we usually take it personally, very personally. We take a lot of things personally, like – a driver tailgating or … Continue reading
Emotional Seduction! A smile is contagious! But, so are frowns, jeers and anger. We tend to mimic each others emotional expressions and synchronize to the emotional vibration too. If you are unconscious of emotional contagion your attitude can be greatly … Continue reading