Science of Being on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Viewed Entries
- Meditation: Om; an esoteric projection reaching into the 4th Dimension
- 4 uninhibited ways to open yourself to unlimited potential
- Meditation to consider: Regaining Harmony
- Your Destiny – 7 indications you are on the right path
- How should we fight evil in the world?
- 10 Signs you are oblivious to the biggest problem that plagues you. And how in a strange way that problem is also a blessing
- Vacation: Are You avoiding your spiritual journey? 5 ways for it to be a catalyst
- 4 square reasons the Star Exercise is a spiritual lifeline
Building to Spirit
Comments; Your Insights
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry, Truisms,….
- Finding Beauty
- Keys to Happiness
- Liberating Your Soul
- New Year and Numerology
- Power of Emotion
- shaping your reality
- The Universal Laws
- World & Self Development: Terrorism
- World & Self Development: Terrorism, ….
- Live and Love Life!
Tag Archives: sex
1. Self-centeredness We like to think we are unselfish, but unfortunately, we stick with what we are familiar with. If we think we’re unhappy we experience our reality through the lens of our unhappiness. And, we will circle over and over … Continue reading
What stands between you and enlightenment? It’s not only about sex, the Law of Gender you’ve probably never been conscious of
It’s not only about sex, The Law of Gender, Part 7 Most of us unconsciously fear enlightenment and what it means for our human life. At the same time we urn to hear the voice of wisdom and inner guidance … Continue reading
It’s not only about sex, Law of Gender you’ve probably never been conscious of, Part 6 Our Light body and chakras is a living matrix containing the energies of our body, mind, emotions and spirit. It is who and what … Continue reading
We can be so attracted to someone that it can ignite a creative fire within us! Between us! That fire can feel like desire, yet it can also be the fire of love that purifies and heals us. As men … Continue reading
When we exhibit depression, loneliness, or guilt it’s due to our choices and the Law of Gender. When someone pushes our negative emotional buttons and we react with impatience, anger, jealously, verbal or physical violence we are reacting from conditioning. They … Continue reading
The Law of Gender is a very creative power. And it has a major impact in our life because we create our reality through that power. However, we are usually unconscious how we create through that power. By becoming conscious of … Continue reading