Science of Being on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Viewed Entries
- Do we really need a conscience?
- Karmic Vision
- Karmic Emotions – Power of Emotion to Change Your Life, Part 4
- It’s a fight for healing
- Facing fear Square on- The Power of Emotion to Change Your Life, Part 3
- Gaining Control over fear, worry and sorrow – The Power of Emotion to Change Your Life, Part 2
- Negative Emotional Contagion of fear and Protecting Yourself, Power of Emotions to Change Your Life, Part 7
- Tempted to do something bad? Don’t trust your feelings!
Building to Spirit
Comments; Your Insights
Science of Being on Karmic Vision glaucieli on Karmic Vision Science of Being on Karmic Emotions – Power… MelissaLB on Karmic Emotions – Power… Science of Being on It’s a fight for he… Jennie Williams on It’s a fight for he…
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry, Truisms,….
- Finding Beauty
- Keys to Happiness
- Liberating Your Soul
- Meditations and Exercises
- New Year and Numerology
- Power of Emotion
- shaping your reality
- The human ego and the Spiritual Ego
- The Universal Laws
- World & Self Development: Terrorism
- World & Self Development: Terrorism, ….
- Live and Love Life!
Tag Archives: chakras
Photo: PSLB 2019 Estonia Greetings Lightbearers! As promised from the sister website, included here are some simple ways to become conscious of your soul and bring that awareness to the surface of your life. I use these practices daily and … Continue reading
Through millennia we have come to believe our mind and brain are the most important part of ourselves. Our intellect and our technological progress. But in the dark recesses of our mind we also think there’s something wrong with us. … Continue reading
It’s not only about sex, Law of Gender you’ve probably never been conscious of, Part 6 Our Light body and chakras is a living matrix containing the energies of our body, mind, emotions and spirit. It is who and what … Continue reading
When someone says to us, “Don’t take it personally,” that person gets our attention! Try as hard as we may, we usually take it personally, very personally. We take a lot of things personally, like – a driver tailgating or … Continue reading