Science of Being on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Viewed Entries
- Your great asset and great burden; the pendulum swings
- 4 essentials for creating harmony in your life
- Unexpected help in the Creative Fire!
- Mindful in love making and Self-centeredness – 2 unconventional methods for positive change!
- A real world Self-protection method that’s a mystical experience
- 3 surprising self-defeating patterns you may not recognize, and one is wanting enlightenment!
- It hurts so good: The beauty of pain; it’s not for the faint of heart
- Did you know the Law of Attraction reveals false beliefs about ourselves?
Building to Spirit
Comments; Your Insights
- Live and Love Life!
Tag Archives: meditation
When we exhibit depression, loneliness, or guilt it’s due to our choices and the Law of Gender. When someone pushes our negative emotional buttons and we react with impatience, anger, jealously, verbal or physical violence we are reacting from conditioning. They … Continue reading
Negative Emotional Contagion and Protecting Yourself Have you ever gotten drawn in to an emotional argument because someone was mad and you were the nearest one around? As examined in the last entry, emotional energy is contagious, especially negative emotions, but there … Continue reading
Every moment we are conscious of some quality of love, it heals ourselves and the world. Living a Conscious Heart is being mentally conscious of the qualities our innate, unconditional Love and manifesting it in our life. While we are at work, doing errands, at … Continue reading