Science of Being on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Viewed Entries
- Your great asset and great burden; the pendulum swings
- 4 essentials for creating harmony in your life
- Unexpected help in the Creative Fire!
- Mindful in love making and Self-centeredness – 2 unconventional methods for positive change!
- A real world Self-protection method that’s a mystical experience
- 3 surprising self-defeating patterns you may not recognize, and one is wanting enlightenment!
- It hurts so good: The beauty of pain; it’s not for the faint of heart
- Did you know the Law of Attraction reveals false beliefs about ourselves?
Building to Spirit
Comments; Your Insights
- Live and Love Life!
Category Archives: Keys to Happiness
1. Self-centeredness We like to think we are unselfish, but unfortunately, we stick with what we are familiar with. If we think we’re unhappy we experience our reality through the lens of our unhappiness. And, we will circle over and over … Continue reading
1. Being a nice person! You may disagree with this. I did in my earlier years! My spiritual teacher helped me spot my ego creating a persona of a nice person, but below the surface I was in a conditioned … Continue reading
Observing your reactions to others gives you great insight about yourself! You may respond positively spreading uplifting energy, but when we react negatively you have tied yourself to that merciless energy. That which we dislike and complain about in another person … Continue reading
“One of the greatest privileges and powers man has is FREE WILL. That Free Will he can use constructively or destructively. Man creates his own heaven and his own hell. They are man-made, not created by God. They … Continue reading
Each of us are in a personal transformation process of discovering and revealing our Real Self and soul. We are in a creative process – we create our reality which is a reflection of our original spiritual power of creativity. But … Continue reading
buzzfeed gif LOL! We can do funny stuff. As we age we accumulate negative energy in the subconscious through conditioning and the choices we make. We race for another day and dwell on the past. It can make our heart … Continue reading
Russia can be considered a country of contrasts, or a least it is to me! There is the beauty of the people, their rich culture, past history accomplishments in art and its reconstruction after the terrible wars. Then there … Continue reading
Television dramas and reality shows soar in popularity, especially when there is obvious conflict. We want the characters to bravely face problems and overcome them. We want happy endings and great achievements. But, why are we so attracted to conflict … Continue reading