Science of Being on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Viewed Entries
- 4 uninhibited ways to open yourself to unlimited potential
- Meditation to consider: Regaining Harmony
- Your Destiny – 7 indications you are on the right path
- How should we fight evil in the world?
- 10 Signs you are oblivious to the biggest problem that plagues you. And how in a strange way that problem is also a blessing
- Vacation: Are You avoiding your spiritual journey? 5 ways for it to be a catalyst
- 4 square reasons the Star Exercise is a spiritual lifeline
- Your great asset and great burden; the pendulum swings
Building to Spirit
Comments; Your Insights
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry, Truisms,….
- Finding Beauty
- Keys to Happiness
- Liberating Your Soul
- New Year and Numerology
- Power of Emotion
- shaping your reality
- The Universal Laws
- World & Self Development: Terrorism
- World & Self Development: Terrorism, ….
- Live and Love Life!
Category Archives: Keys to Happiness
The first time I heard my spiritual teacher say something like a spiritual quest doesn’t include vacations and fun, it was hard for me to swallow. I assumed that it meant I shouldn’t go on holidays or enjoy traveling. Assuming … Continue reading
1. Self-centeredness We like to think we are unselfish, but unfortunately, we stick with what we are familiar with. If we think we’re unhappy we experience our reality through the lens of our unhappiness. And, we will circle over and over … Continue reading
1. Being a nice person! You may disagree with this. I did in my earlier years! My spiritual teacher helped me spot my ego creating a persona of a nice person, but below the surface I was in a conditioned … Continue reading
Observing your reactions to others gives you great insight about yourself! You may respond positively spreading uplifting energy, but when we react negatively you have tied yourself to that merciless energy. That which we dislike and complain about in another person … Continue reading
“One of the greatest privileges and powers man has is FREE WILL. That Free Will he can use constructively or destructively. Man creates his own heaven and his own hell. They are man-made, not created by God. They … Continue reading