Science of Being on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Viewed Entries
- 4 uninhibited ways to open yourself to unlimited potential
- Meditation to consider: Regaining Harmony
- Your Destiny – 7 indications you are on the right path
- How should we fight evil in the world?
- 10 Signs you are oblivious to the biggest problem that plagues you. And how in a strange way that problem is also a blessing
- Vacation: Are You avoiding your spiritual journey? 5 ways for it to be a catalyst
- 4 square reasons the Star Exercise is a spiritual lifeline
- Your great asset and great burden; the pendulum swings
Building to Spirit
Comments; Your Insights
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry, Truisms,….
- Finding Beauty
- Keys to Happiness
- Liberating Your Soul
- New Year and Numerology
- Power of Emotion
- shaping your reality
- The Universal Laws
- World & Self Development: Terrorism
- World & Self Development: Terrorism, ….
- Live and Love Life!
Tag Archives: The FourSquare
10 Signs you are oblivious to the biggest problem that plagues you. And how in a strange way that problem is also a blessing
Here are 10 sure signs that you are oblivious to the most influential factor dominating your thinking, emotions and behaviors: You’ve become numb to the sights and sounds of human horrors repeated in media. Yet when you are alone and hear … Continue reading →
You enjoy a little disharmony. You get attention when you cry, when you are miserable, and the strategy of the subconscious ego is to get attention. The ego unconsciously makes you feel like you have to perform to get any attention. … Continue reading →
It’s no wonder that we occasionally feel like there’s something seriously wrong with us. We can become obsessed with seeing the wrong in the world, in politics, in religion, and within ourselves, so we fight against it. What we don’t usually … Continue reading →
Life Soul Statements When newborns come into this world you can see a certain look in their eyes. Newborns always look wise to me, like they know something they’re not telling. Although they are not talking, they make a … Continue reading →