Each of us are reaching for Enlightenment, whether we are conscious of it or not. It is a quality and promise of the Law of Evolution which is ever unfolding. And it is open to everyone and has no requirement other than to relax body, mind, emotions and surrender to Truth, Joy and Peace.
But there are obstacles that the human mind sets in place: 1) ignorance and fallacious beliefs, 2) pride and valuing something else because of the payoffs, and 3) impatience.
For those of us on our spiritual journey who are conscious and aware …. our behaviors have shades of meaning. We view life as opportunities for spiritual growth and choices that concur with our spiritual awareness.
There is a connection between how we start our day and what kind of life we have. The attitude you wakeup with and your morning habits bleed into your day. Like me, you may be very aware and have experienced it yourself!
Here are some morning practices that can help us start our day identifying with Spirit and our inner Joy and Happiness …. setting the tone for the day.
1. Upon waking do an attitude check and become conscious of gratitude for Life, Intelligence, Truth and Love ….. and gratitude for all the opportunities that have come and are to come.
I do this before even opening my eyes! An attitude of Gratitude brightens my day and I know that there is much to look forward to. Even challenges we are to face are opportunities for growth!
2. Make the Mental Contact with Universal Life Energy. You can also place yourself in the Star Exercise position in the bed and make the Mental Contact.
3. While still in the Star Position make these Declarations of Truth from the spark of Unconditional Love in your Heart as shared by The Teacher, Svetozar:
“Father, Thou art inspiring me on the Spiritual Plane.
Thou art guiding me on the mental plane.
Thou art sustaining and protecting me on the material plane.
I am Thy individualized projection into Thy own Eternal substance.
Indissolubly connected with Thee, manifesting all Thy qualities and Powers.”Thank You.
4. After rising, avoid phones and mass media. Meditate with deep Breathing, Relaxation and Silence for as much time as you allow. This can bridge the human mind to Truth and open the door to Unconditional Love.
5. Read some inspiring works or write in your spiritual journal. Set sincere purposes for being considerate, honest, fearless, friendly, kind and loving.
6. Go outside and walk barefoot upon Mother Earth in the sun as appropriate. Do some deep breathing and observe Nature in the moment.
Kindly share any of your experiences, comments or questions.
In the hope You find Love close at hand, PortiaSLB