Science of Being on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Viewed Entries
- Tempted to go down a dark, dark hole – Empowering yourself amidst turmoil
- This simple mind trick can make you do the opposite of what was intended!
- The price of repeating mistakes and the hidden treasures
- Simple practices to bring your Soul to the surface of your life
- Dance of the Soul
- Too busy to meditate…it’s a paradox!
- Start with this one thing! Going with the flow of harmony
- Awakening Spirit within
Building to Spirit
Comments; Your Insights
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry, Truisms,….
- Finding Beauty
- Keys to Happiness
- Liberating Your Soul
- Meditations and Exercises
- New Year and Numerology
- Power of Emotion
- shaping your reality
- The human ego and the Spiritual Ego
- The Universal Laws
- World & Self Development: Terrorism
- World & Self Development: Terrorism, ….
- Live and Love Life!
Tag Archives: Law of Gender
When things get really though in world affairs we can become entangled with the negativity and it can drag us down. It can also cause us to be more focused on our individual problems. We’ll look for advantages to sooth ourselves, but we can … Continue reading
Through millennia we have come to believe our mind and brain are the most important part of ourselves. Our intellect and our technological progress. But in the dark recesses of our mind we also think there’s something wrong with us. … Continue reading
Entering the feminine curve Every nerve drawing me deeper toward The heart of the vortex serve, Knowing Source of earthly accord. Progressive energies Cause molecules of emotions rising atop Encouraging me, Though fear begging me to stop. Memory of my … Continue reading
People are beautiful. Sometimes I just sit and people watch. When we people watch we are looking at ourselves. People are beautiful, but we can also be so frighteningly ugly because we strive for external power in the world. That … Continue reading
We can trust that the universe and the Great Principle is always working towards our best end in all circumstances. Yet, many of us exude an attitude that life should satisfy our desires. Driven by that energy we resist life … Continue reading