Science of Being on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Viewed Entries
- Your great asset and great burden; the pendulum swings
- 4 essentials for creating harmony in your life
- Unexpected help in the Creative Fire!
- Mindful in love making and Self-centeredness – 2 unconventional methods for positive change!
- A real world Self-protection method that’s a mystical experience
- 3 surprising self-defeating patterns you may not recognize, and one is wanting enlightenment!
- It hurts so good: The beauty of pain; it’s not for the faint of heart
- Did you know the Law of Attraction reveals false beliefs about ourselves?
Building to Spirit
Comments; Your Insights
- Live and Love Life!
Tag Archives: Universal Laws
People are beautiful. Sometimes I just sit and people watch. When we people watch we are looking at ourselves. People are beautiful, but we can also be so frighteningly ugly because we strive for external power in the world. That … Continue reading
We can be so attracted to someone that it can ignite a creative fire within us! Between us! That fire can feel like desire, yet it can also be the fire of love that purifies and heals us. As men … Continue reading
When we exhibit depression, loneliness, or guilt it’s due to our choices and the Law of Gender. When someone pushes our negative emotional buttons and we react with impatience, anger, jealously, verbal or physical violence we are reacting from conditioning. They … Continue reading
The Law of Gender is a very creative power. And it has a major impact in our life because we create our reality through that power. However, we are usually unconscious how we create through that power. By becoming conscious of … Continue reading