These entries aim to offer inspiring insights and tools aimed to help you come closer to the deepest Truth of Your Inner Spirit. It is our hope that you find the patience, courage and skill to embody your enlightened nature.
As of now these are entries with a brief description listed alphabetically:
- A Hope of Beauty – the role of beauty in our lives
- A State of Mind, Part 1, Pt. 2 , Pt. 3 – beauty of Alaska & water as a symbol of mind
- Cherry Blossoms – analogy of blossoms and color
- Dance on Water – lily pads and poetry
- Fierce Beauty – gratitude for the spiritual warrior
- Green Art – what green art does for you!
- Important Fact – the beauty of being on the other side of a mistake
- In the Jungle – being in the moment
- Mindful Pull
- Nature’s Sunflowers
- Ocean of Infinite Power and Harmony – sunsets and poetry
- Pink Roses
- Reflection on the River of Life – opening ourselves to Universal Love
- Sheer Natural Beauty
- Tender Heart – orchids and the beauty within us
- The Invisible Realm
- Things Change – beauty of change in our nature
- What’s Bugging You, Humm?
3 thoughts on “Finding Beauty”
From what I know, the original painting is not available for viewing. However, a poster of the painting is available at the World Center website: https://www.scienceofbeing.com/store.
I have several of these posters framed and grateful that they are still available. I have one hanging in my meditation/writing room and find it very inspiring and uplifting. The original intent and Energy is there and radiating to us and all humanity.
Hope this helps. With Light and Love, PortiaSLB
Keniv kindly let me get you more info.
Re: The image/print of the Morning Star with inscription had approximately 100 print editions made. Are they located in a museum – does anyone know where any may reside for viewing ie. private collection or art gallery. Thank you – Kevin Michael Witzke