Science of Being on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Viewed Entries
- Tempted to go down a dark, dark hole – Empowering yourself amidst turmoil
- This simple mind trick can make you do the opposite of what was intended!
- The price of repeating mistakes and the hidden treasures
- Simple practices to bring your Soul to the surface of your life
- Dance of the Soul
- Too busy to meditate…it’s a paradox!
- Start with this one thing! Going with the flow of harmony
- Awakening Spirit within
Building to Spirit
Comments; Your Insights
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry, Truisms,….
- Finding Beauty
- Keys to Happiness
- Liberating Your Soul
- Meditations and Exercises
- New Year and Numerology
- Power of Emotion
- shaping your reality
- The human ego and the Spiritual Ego
- The Universal Laws
- World & Self Development: Terrorism
- World & Self Development: Terrorism, ….
- Live and Love Life!
Tag Archives: compassion
Love is the essence of the Law of Attraction. Attraction is a quality of love, but when you complain about someone or something you are still unconsciously flowing in the Law of Attraction. Yet what truly matters in your experience … Continue reading
“Try to synchronize as much as possible with the good things. There is nothing more important than enlightenment. More light means more joy and more Harmony, more life.” Eugene Fersen, Advanced Teachings in Science of Being, Volume I, page 98.
We humanly identify ourselves with our personally, our intellect and ego and external power. Yet a clearer and purer reflection of ourselves is from our heart, our internal power because it has the true qualities of our soul. But without being conscious … Continue reading
Happy New Year to You and Your Family! This year 2016 and every year, I hope for You Strength, Wisdom, and Love that brings Peace, Joy and Fulfillment! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ The Tone and Colors for the Coming Year … Continue reading
Negative Emotional Contagion and Protecting Yourself Have you ever gotten drawn in to an emotional argument because someone was mad and you were the nearest one around? As examined in the last entry, emotional energy is contagious, especially negative emotions, but there … Continue reading
Every moment we are conscious of some quality of love, it heals ourselves and the world. Living a Conscious Heart is being mentally conscious of the qualities our innate, unconditional Love and manifesting it in our life. While we are at work, doing errands, at … Continue reading