Science of Being on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Viewed Entries
- Why the ego is not the enemy and a mysterious method of transformation
- 4 easy mindful steps to turn painful, ugly feelings into an evolutionary benefit
- 2 emotional seductions that caress you daily
- Meditation: Om; an esoteric projection reaching into the 4th Dimension
- 4 uninhibited ways to open yourself to unlimited potential
- Meditation to consider: Regaining Harmony
- Your Destiny – 7 indications you are on the right path
- How should we fight evil in the world?
Building to Spirit
Comments; Your Insights
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry, Truisms,….
- Finding Beauty
- Keys to Happiness
- Liberating Your Soul
- New Year and Numerology
- Power of Emotion
- shaping your reality
- The human ego and the Spiritual Ego
- The Universal Laws
- World & Self Development: Terrorism
- World & Self Development: Terrorism, ….
- Live and Love Life!
Tag Archives: heart of mindfulness
Our feelings can get hurt and we may experience resentment, hatred and even violence. Yet, those painful, ugly feelings also have the seed of opportunity in them to help you make a quantum leap in consciousness with unlimited potential for … Continue reading
We humanly identify ourselves with our personally, our intellect and ego and external power. Yet a clearer and purer reflection of ourselves is from our heart, our internal power because it has the true qualities of our soul. But without being conscious … Continue reading