Science of Being on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Viewed Entries
- 4 easy mindful steps to turn painful, ugly feelings into an evolutionary benefit
- 2 emotional seductions that caress you daily
- Meditation: Om; an esoteric projection reaching into the 4th Dimension
- 4 uninhibited ways to open yourself to unlimited potential
- Meditation to consider: Regaining Harmony
- Your Destiny – 7 indications you are on the right path
- How should we fight evil in the world?
- 10 Signs you are oblivious to the biggest problem that plagues you. And how in a strange way that problem is also a blessing
Building to Spirit
Comments; Your Insights
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry, Truisms,….
- Finding Beauty
- Keys to Happiness
- Liberating Your Soul
- New Year and Numerology
- Power of Emotion
- shaping your reality
- The Universal Laws
- World & Self Development: Terrorism
- World & Self Development: Terrorism, ….
- Live and Love Life!
Tag Archives: The Great Principle
It is so interesting how we as humans perceive things, and how we as infinite souls do too. From my experience I am co-creator, as each of us are, of our own reality. Our mind, this thing we want to … Continue reading
We humanly identify ourselves with our personally, our intellect and ego and external power. Yet a clearer and purer reflection of ourselves is from our heart, our internal power because it has the true qualities of our soul. But without being conscious … Continue reading
As the sun sets on the horizon it seems to happen very slowly. The same is true of our life. Our life seems to pass by slowly day by day, season by season, year by year. But, before we know … Continue reading
Chaotic water swills in the present, but what effect will it have? How far will the effects reach? How does it affect You now? Sometimes our lives can be a bit chaotic! Maybe a bit … Continue reading
As humans we collectively experience unease and perpetuate unhappiness, even endangering ourselves, but there are some very realistic ways to turn this trend around. More than ever, there is an awakening in the world of our ability and opportunity to … Continue reading