We may face unexpected life challenges, but believing that we’ve been wronged or that we are a failure can cause us to fall into despair and attract more problems. There are ways to look at challenges with an opportunist attitude and stay motivated and inspired. Consider these 5 ways to stay empowered by your soul and in charge of your own reality.
1. Remember you create or agree to circumstances to serve you. Every circumstance you face, every challenge before you, whether you judge it to be bad or good, is a spiritual opportunity. We create life circumstances and draw to ourselves that which helps us heal and become whole. To fully understand and be conscious of our Strength, Intelligence, Truth and most of all Love.
So when you are tempted to feel sorry for yourself, overindulge or stressed in a relationship, think of it as having a deeper purpose to heal yourself. It is an opportunity to bring out your strength, your wisdom, to feel your sincerity, to express your kindness and most of all know your love.
2. Be conscious and in the moment. We create our circumstance consciously or unconsciously. Be aware of your feelings. If you are unconscious of fear, greed or resentment then you are unconsciously choosing the more difficult path of completion. When you are mindful you free yourself from any attachment to the future expectations or past memories. And it empowers you create in the present moment.
So when you feel any anxiety or worry, pause. Bring yourself to the moment, feel yourself in your body, and breathe. Remind yourself that this moment is created to serve you, your evolution and happiness.
3. Challenge your fears, discharge negative, and align with Universal Harmony.
So when you sense a surge of anger, superiority or victimization be conscious of what you are feeling. Recognize the temptation as the universe’s compassionate way of letting you know there is an opportunity to harmonize. Make the Mental Contact with Universal Life Energy and visualize the temptation as a weed that you pull out by the roots from the subconscious and burn it with pure Light.
4. Work consciously in the Law of Love. It is how you speak, behave and act that sets into motion an equal energy. Know yourself and you will Know Love. Consciously meet every person, every circumstance with goodwill and compassionate attitudes and behaviors. You are fusing your intent and will with the process of procreation with both Love and Intelligence.
So remember when someone treats you harshly be conscious of asking yourself, “what is really happening?” You can place your hand over your heart to help you connect with that loving power within that can also give you some insight into the situation. Choose love over fear. And remember gratitude for knowing the difference.
5. Consciously ask for help. We are constantly receiving inspiration from our soul through our Superconsciousness, but we are not always conscious of it. The Great Principle is compassionate so we also receive guidance from higher realms. Center your consciousness in your spiritual heart and listen.
Practice being silent within and listen to your heart rather than your mind. Your intuition will feel calm, sincere and harmonious. It may feel like a hunch or even an instinct. Express gratitude for that guidance and love. Then move forward accordingly without attachment to the results.
Your creative experience
While many of us must face hardships and difficult circumstances, others of us may be tempted into thinking we are superior and special. Yet, we are all beings in the process of growth, harmonization and evolution.
We choose to come to this earthly plane to fuse our consciousness with Love. To fight to harmonize our life without fear. It allows us to be a Light in this world. Inspired, empowered souls.
In the hope You find Love close at hand, PortiaSLB
“If we break relations with Harmony, the price is terrible. We should fight, not to destroy disharmony, but to be on the same level with Harmony.”
Eugene Fersen, Pearls of Wisdom, page 238.