Science of Being on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Viewed Entries
- 4 easy mindful steps to turn painful, ugly feelings into an evolutionary benefit
- 2 emotional seductions that caress you daily
- Meditation: Om; an esoteric projection reaching into the 4th Dimension
- 4 uninhibited ways to open yourself to unlimited potential
- Meditation to consider: Regaining Harmony
- Your Destiny – 7 indications you are on the right path
- How should we fight evil in the world?
- 10 Signs you are oblivious to the biggest problem that plagues you. And how in a strange way that problem is also a blessing
Building to Spirit
Comments; Your Insights
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry, Truisms,….
- Finding Beauty
- Keys to Happiness
- Liberating Your Soul
- New Year and Numerology
- Power of Emotion
- shaping your reality
- The Universal Laws
- World & Self Development: Terrorism
- World & Self Development: Terrorism, ….
- Live and Love Life!
Tag Archives: how to face problems
10 Signs you are oblivious to the biggest problem that plagues you. And how in a strange way that problem is also a blessing
Here are 10 sure signs that you are oblivious to the most influential factor dominating your thinking, emotions and behaviors: You’ve become numb to the sights and sounds of human horrors repeated in media. Yet when you are alone and hear … Continue reading →
It’s knowing how to fight that matters – facing any challenge empowered and in charge of your reality
We may face unexpected life challenges, but believing that we’ve been wronged or that we are a failure can cause us to fall into despair and attract more problems. There are ways to look at challenges with an opportunist attitude … Continue reading →