Science of Being on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Viewed Entries
- This simple mind trick can make you do the opposite of what was intended!
- The price of repeating mistakes and the hidden treasures
- Simple practices to bring your Soul to the surface of your life
- Dance of the Soul
- Too busy to meditate…it’s a paradox!
- Start with this one thing! Going with the flow of harmony
- Awakening Spirit within
- This kind of love is of great benefit – a painful lesson my mother taught me! You can also benefit
Building to Spirit
Comments; Your Insights
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry, Truisms,….
- Finding Beauty
- Keys to Happiness
- Liberating Your Soul
- Meditations and Exercises
- New Year and Numerology
- Power of Emotion
- shaping your reality
- The human ego and the Spiritual Ego
- The Universal Laws
- World & Self Development: Terrorism
- World & Self Development: Terrorism, ….
- Live and Love Life!
Tag Archives: how to face problems
10 Signs you are oblivious to the biggest problem that plagues you. And how in a strange way that problem is also a blessing
Though the ego is very convincing through conditioning and assumptions, there is also great opportunities. Here are 10 sure signs that you are oblivious to the most influential factor dominating your thinking, emotions and behaviors: You’ve become numb to the … Continue reading →
It’s knowing how to fight that matters – facing any challenge empowered and in charge of your reality
We may face unexpected life challenges, but believing that we’ve been wronged or that we are a failure can cause us to fall into despair and attract more problems. There are ways to look at challenges with an opportunist attitude … Continue reading →