Science of Being on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Viewed Entries
- Do we really need a conscience?
- Karmic Vision
- Karmic Emotions – Power of Emotion to Change Your Life, Part 4
- It’s a fight for healing
- Facing fear Square on- The Power of Emotion to Change Your Life, Part 3
- Gaining Control over fear, worry and sorrow – The Power of Emotion to Change Your Life, Part 2
- Negative Emotional Contagion of fear and Protecting Yourself, Power of Emotions to Change Your Life, Part 7
- Tempted to do something bad? Don’t trust your feelings!
Building to Spirit
Comments; Your Insights
Science of Being on Karmic Vision glaucieli on Karmic Vision Science of Being on Karmic Emotions – Power… MelissaLB on Karmic Emotions – Power… Science of Being on It’s a fight for he… Jennie Williams on It’s a fight for he…
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry, Truisms,….
- Finding Beauty
- Keys to Happiness
- Liberating Your Soul
- Meditations and Exercises
- New Year and Numerology
- Power of Emotion
- shaping your reality
- The human ego and the Spiritual Ego
- The Universal Laws
- World & Self Development: Terrorism
- World & Self Development: Terrorism, ….
- Live and Love Life!
Tag Archives: stress relief
Photo: Milford Sound, New Zealand 2020 PSLB Greetings Light seekers and Lightbearers! These are precarious times and precarious times call for a persistent fight to heal the world. I know more than one person that has died from the virus, but … Continue reading
Sometimes the bullsh’t gets to us, we lose it – 7 steps to recover and the bravest thing we can do on our spiritual journey
Sometimes the stress, the bullsh’t we see through, the opposition, the lack of cooperation especially from our kids, gets to us. We work a bit too hard to stay calm and collected in trying to defend ourselves, in trying to … Continue reading
buzzfeed gif LOL! We can do funny stuff. As we age we accumulate negative energy in the subconscious through conditioning and the choices we make. We race for another day and dwell on the past. It can make our heart … Continue reading